Okay, I'm thinking about buying a Krank Jr.
1. I would be play metal (obviousally)
2. Play local venues, and concert halls
3. You get the picture
--Basically, I just need some feedback on it, any suggestions?

Thanks you,
Kevin P.
Quote by T!AN
Do you have any specific questions...?

1. How does it sound.
2. How loud can it get.
3. worth the money.
Well i longed after one for ages, and i went to play one at me local axe shop, idk how to exactly say this but they arent bad but they price tag on em is way too high for the tone
Gettin rid of me RR3 =(
It's a 20 watt tube mini-stack that sounds like the regular Rev. Should be great for small gigs, and you casn plug the head into a regular 4x12 if you wanna push more air.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Why?......don't you just get a used 5150?
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
1. Very metal, but it tends to be a love/hate thing. Like any amp trying it out irl is best, but especially in this case.

2. Pretty loud especially if you have the mini-fullstack or a 4x12 cab going. Enough to clear a drummer for jamming, and at a gig it will be mic'd so that's covered.

3.It's small and to does metal. There aren't really any other amps that are directly competing with it. If you like the tone, then I'd say it's worth it.

There are a couple people on this forum who own these, so they'll probably be more helpful and I know erock has earned teh title of "master of all things Krank" I think...
Quote by SG6578
Why?......don't you just get a used 5150?

i have a 5150 combo and i'm planning on selling it to get a krank rev jr pro head.
I like the tone better. Also the 5150 combo is a bitch to transport anywhere if theres stairs.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab