i called the repair tech at sam ash regarding my amp yesterday and he told me that my 5150 was finished with repairs. i stopped in today to pick it up when to my dismay, i was told that they coulndt find it. this ticked me offs so damn much. i was that metal head guy that always plays the amp all the way up and scares away all the customers today.

anybody else had any similar stories?
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Peavey 5150 120 watt combo (considering sale)
lol hah nope. they always have my stuff ready in a day or two nd call me.
Wait, they couldn't find your amp?

SUE. I don't know what for, but this is America, sue anyway.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
How exactly does someone loose an amp?!?!
Facebook.com/Notafluke
The tech guy didn't use the DR's I told him to. He used the cheapest coated ones he could find. It pissed me off
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by zigz407
How exactly does someone loose an amp?!?!

my thoughts too!! Thats ridiculous!!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by hagalwadi007
I would "lose" a 5150 amp too if it were in my hands

Fixed. And yes TS, have you gotten your amp back? That sounds ridiculous that they have lost it.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
I just hate waiting 15 mins to ask for some Ernies, then another 15 mins to pay for it. As for repairs, I just go to Rudy's Music (I live in NYC). Sam Ash's service tends to overload since so many people go there, and there's like 4 people working.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by kyle100
Fixed. And yes TS, have you gotten your amp back? That sounds ridiculous that they have lost it.

Thank you for saving my ass, are you a fellow grammar nazi?
Gettin rid of me RR3 =(
Quote by DotSick
I just hate waiting 15 mins to ask for some Ernies, then another 15 mins to pay for it. As for repairs, I just go to Rudy's Music (I live in NYC). Sam Ash's service tends to overload since so many people go there, and there's like 4 people working.

God I hate that everytime I go to GC to get DR DImebag 9's and the ****ing moron behind the counter every time they must put all the retards behind that counter It must have taken the dude 5 minutes to find the DR strings and they only have tens so I just get DR's and then it takes them another 15-20 to get my name and adress and to pay its rediculus
Quote by ShredGod George
yup, he does play an ibanez
a log with 6 pieces of yarn would be solid competition for it

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Kick it in the dick.

Snakes have dicks, right?
Quote by electricdeath
God I hate that everytime I go to GC to get DR DImebag 9's and the ****ing moron behind the counter every time they must put all the retards behind that counter It must have taken the dude 5 minutes to find the DR strings and they only have tens so I just get DR's and then it takes them another 15-20 to get my name and adress and to pay its rediculus

You have no concept of time.
when I left my amp (Fender '57 Twin, Historical reissue) at the guitar shop for new tubes, the dude told me: "I'll take 24h MAX"

I call 3 days later, the guy says "No it's not ready yet"

I go there myself 6 days later, to see the guitar tech jamming WITH MY AMP, with the other employees. I was pissed.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
i still have not gotten my amp back, i may have forgotten to mention that they've had it since April!

me and my father are goin down there monday and raising hell!
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Quote by AUSTINZOR
i still have not gotten my amp back, i may have forgotten to mention that they've had it since April!

April? Id ask for some free **** if i were you or tell them you'll sue their ass or something lol
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by heavenbesideyou
April? Id ask for some free **** if i were you or tell them you'll sue their ass or something lol

April???
I would cause at least enough property damage to equal the value of twice your amp, then I would take it back and not pay them.
Quote by AUSTINZOR

April?!?!?! I would have burned the place down months ago. That is ridiculous.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by AUSTINZOR
i called the repair tech at sam ash regarding my amp yesterday and he told me that my 5150 was finished with repairs. i stopped in today to pick it up when to my dismay, i was told that they coulndt find it. this ticked me offs so damn much. i was that metal head guy that always plays the amp all the way up and scares away all the customers today.

anybody else had any similar stories?

And you wonder why they didn't fix it?

Edit: One time I went to fix my Fender Amp because the knob came off and it cost like 50 bucks. Rip off! And the guy there was a dick.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
And you wonder why they didn't fix it?

Edit: One time I went to fix my Fender Amp because the knob came off and it cost like 50 bucks. Rip off! And the guy there was a dick.

oh no, after they told me that they couldnt find my amp i decided to be that metal head guy.
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp: