im not sure if this is the rigght place to post this cause i just started, but im in a stoner metal/rock band and we all do tons of drugs and **** and weve been together for 3 months and we got a concert comming up and dont know any songs! all the time weve been together instead of practicing we all just sat there and got high and the concert is in a few days, theres gonna be at least 300 people there and we cant drop it, what are we gonna do????
um..... smoke some more weed..... and then just play...... ull think that u guys sounded awesome and then ull probly get ur asses kicked off-stage.....

when u dont have any appeal and when all ur wounds heal up..... ull have learned not to smoke all the time and that u actually need to learn **** to be a band
college with no gf
no one owns me
alone
Don't be such a f*ckin dumbass.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
HA! You're ****ed! Maybe you'll think next time before you waste your practices getting high.
"The Soup Nazi of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join"

Member of the SG Commandos
Quote by GreenAC/DC123
HA! You're ****ed! Maybe you'll think next time before you waste your practices getting high.

not to mention the waste of ****ing money
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
Just jam for three hours straight. Some people will hate it, and some will follow you religiously.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
Just jam for three hours straight. Some people will hate it, and some will follow you religiously.

Seconded. Of course you need to be high when you do it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA