Hey everyone I'm looking into starting and online band. I can play lead guitar. Basically I'm looking for people who love to play stuff like muse, blink 182, angels and airwaves such. Please message me if your interested.

guitar:bigmacpollywac
voice:
bass:
drums:
Get off of Ultimate guitar. This site is for good music not those peice of **** bands. You and everyone like you needs to stop pretending they play guitar because those monstrasoties don't deserve to even be called bands.
and how are you gonna pratice and make songs or w/e via internet? im curious.
Quote by maelstrum415
Get off of Ultimate guitar. This site is for good music not those peice of **** bands. You and everyone like you needs to stop pretending they play guitar because those monstrasoties don't deserve to even be called bands.

Dude . Just no. People can like whatever they like and play whatever they like, tastes vary and while not everyone may like those bands (i personally don't) everyone has a right to like and play whatever they want. People like you need to get off Ultimate Guitar.
Quote by Faux
Dude . Just no. People can like whatever they like and play whatever they like, tastes vary and while not everyone may like those bands (i personally don't) everyone has a right to like and play whatever they want. People like you need to get off Ultimate Guitar.

this
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Well I dont mean it like that but ultimate guitar used to be so good than punk and pop and that poop came along. Now you see chris brown tabs in the top 100. But i tend to over react and I appologize.
^you call out Muse, but then have Dragonforce listen on your profile?
Are you....serious?

Anyway, the musical elitism around here is ridiculous.

Good luck with your band, bigmacpollywac, I'd join but I'm not proficient at any of those things, plus I'm already in a band.

Later.
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.