Page 1 of 2
...allow me to get married at age 15 to my girlfriend of 2 months. I love her so much!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just kidding.
Around my age, my older brother had a friend overnight and they attempted to sneak out and my parents were super pissed. I want a friend to sleepover tomorrow night and we don't plan to leave my property at all, but my mom doesn't seem to trust me. She told me that she'd "Think about it" and that she "doesn't do sleepovers". How shall I convince them?
Really? Only 2 months?...

Good luck with that.

EDIT: Didn't read the second part. Now I feel dumb.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
play i cum blood on a loop all night long.

jay kay jay kay. tell her she can cime in and check on you guys if she feels the need.
I prefer to answer the first thread topic you posed in your post.

You just not to convince your parents that love is ageless, man, whether you're 15 or 50. After all, 15 is pretty much an adult. Pretty soon you'll be old enough to start drinking underage and do illegal drugs like cannabis or heroin. And besides, two months is plenty of time to know you love some one. My only question; did you knock her up? And if you did, dude, way to score

Best of luck to you and yours. Remember, eloping is always an option; several states allow marriage at 15.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
This is a cute story, you wanna convince mom to let your bff spend the night so you can talk about boys and awkwardly watch each other masturbate. I sure hope it works out for you.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
This is a cute story, you wanna convince mom to let your bff spend the night so you can talk about boys and awkwardly watch each other masturbate. I sure hope it works out for you.

It's not awkward, we've done it before

i realise that you have a real dilemma but i couldnt help myself

Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by Gunpowder
I prefer to answer the first thread topic you posed in your post.

You just not to convince your parents that love is ageless, man, whether you're 15 or 50. After all, 15 is pretty much an adult. Pretty soon you'll be old enough to start drinking underage and do illegal drugs like cannabis or heroin. And besides, two months is plenty of time to know you love some one. My only question; did you knock her up? And if you did, dude, way to score

Best of luck to you and yours. Remember, eloping is always an option; several states allow marriage at 15.

lolllllll
Ok.... I came in this thread to bitch the hell outta you for getting married..... but oh well.... gotta ruin all the fun

But just tell her that she needs to get the **** over what your brother did
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
You fuucking tricked me!
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
ur 15...... 2 months...... hahahahahahahaha, sorry, but ya......

on a more serious note...... HAHAHA

Quote by SpelChek
Rape

wat he said works best!
college with no gf
no one owns me
alone
Quote by RPGoof
LOL does anyone bother reading the thread? This has nothing to do with marriage

**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
Sleep over at their houses?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by RPGoof
Yeah I don't think that's gonna happen
Then show your parents your mature enough.

Say things like "Don't make me pay for my brothers mistakes, I'm much more smarter and logical then him", or something like that.

....or just kill your mother.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Delete the first part buddy, I got fooled for that as the topic.

But to answer your real question, I say you just go up to her straight up and say straight forward, "Look ma, I'm not gonna be doing anything like [insert older brother's name here]. I've have never snuck out before. I planned this with my friend already and we're not gonna sneak out, we're just gonna masturbate together. Surely you can understand."

Just say something like that... course, don't say you're gonna masturbate together, just say you'll be playing some "video games"... which in reality, you probably mean "penis games".
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by Just Andrew

Say things like "Don't make me pay for my brothers mistakes, I'm much more smarter and logical then him", or something like that.

Don't ever say 'much more smarter,' because your parents will know something is up if they have half a brain.

Hell I would beat my teenager senseless if he ever used that phrase, ever.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by RPGoof
LOL does anyone bother reading the thread? This has nothing to do with marriage

Oh... lol, I would have been like wtf if you were serious about the marriage thing
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by Diet_coke_head

But thats like a rite of passage for all teenage boys, right?

right?

Oh god, I knew Jimmy was lying to me...
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Quote by edusty2010
You're having a sleep over? At 15?

I stopped having "sleep overs" at like, 12...

Yes, but we are going to do some things that 12 year olds don't do.
Trip all night long.
Quote by RPGoof
Yes, but we are going to do some things that 12 year olds don't do.
Trip all night long.

Well then in that case I'd just say you need some time with your friend as you feel lately you've been growing apart due to the mental demands of school and other activities...

Your mom will buy it.
Quote by edusty2010
Well then in that case I'd just say you need some time with your friend as you feel lately you've been growing apart due to the mental demands of school and other activities...

Your mom will buy it.

Currently on summer vacation
ask her something that's like ten times worse for her like "mom, can i get a tattoo?" and naturally she'll say no. then bug the **** out of her. dont stop asking for that thing you don't even really want for hours and hours and then, ask her for real and she'll say yes for sure
Quote by Just Andrew

Killing her WOULD get the point across..

However, the intelligent, mature discussion may work better.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Talk to your mother like an adult. Tell her you're not your brother and that her making you pay for his mistakes is unfair.

Much like whipping a poor african boy because his parents don't make enough money... but less funny.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Chuck Killing in the Name on repeat, and pump it everytime the "**** you I won't do what you tell me" part comes on.

She'll probably get the message.
Fender USA Standard Stratocaster
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Tonerider British Distortion
Tonerider American Overdrive
Boss DD7
Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker
Treble Booster.
Quote by Auals
making you pay for his mistakes is unfair

dont say the word unfair... parents dont like that
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
Quote by sixwingmortal
Delete the first part buddy, I got fooled for that as the topic.

But to answer your real question, I say you just go up to her straight up and say straight forward, "Look ma, I'm not gonna be doing anything like [insert older brother's name here]. I've have never snuck out before. I planned this with my friend already and we're not gonna sneak out, we're just gonna masturbate together. Surely you can understand."

Just say something like that... course, don't say you're gonna masturbate together, just say you'll be playing some "video games"... which in reality, you probably mean "penis games".

so you'll be playing 'video games'

Quote by Just Andrew

If you want to come across ias logical, don't say "more smarter". Trust me, you will sound like an idiot if you proclaiming your superior intelligence and you use terrible grammar.

Honestly, I came here to lay into you about marriage plans,b ut seriously, if you can't have a friend over, get over it, it isn't the end of the world. Demonstrate in some way that you can be trusted. Trust must be earned, so act respectably and maybe she'll be convinced.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Page 1 of 2