I like the acoustic guitar at the beginning of "Goppy". It's a pretty standard chord progression and I was expecting it to suddenly kick in with distorted guitars and it didn't. As a song it is well written, and has potential to be a really heavy song. It works well as an acoustic tune though.

The vocals in "Hypocrite" sound really good. The song is solid, though it isn't quite as strong as Nirvana's tunes. That's expected though, since Nirvana has solid tunes.

"I'm Going Away" sounds like...good and bad grunge at the same time. I don't know how to explain it, but I like the way it sounds. Overall, another good tune. The vocals sound kind of off though...so yeah.

You guys definitely have potential. I like the voice of the vocalist, though he sounds kind of off in "I'm Going Away". You write good songs in this style of music but at times the lyrics seem almost too simple. This can be regarded as a good thing or a bad thing depending on the point of view. I like it overall - good stuff.

If you've got some time you might be interested in checking out my acoustic stuff. Let me know what you think when you have a chance. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968
I'm REALLY enjoying this, and I'm sort of frightened at how much your vocalist sounds like Kurt Cobain.

My only complaint is that "Brainwash" is lacking in bass. Other than that, I'd love to hear more.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.