so you know how there was a lot of stuff about a UG album, comprised of different members songs? well, I had an idea. What if we did the same thing, while paying tribute to a band. I always had an idea to make a Metallica Tribute album called 'Overload: A Tribute to Metallica'.

So I wonder, would anyone be interested in doing this? I don't really know how we'd promote it. Plus, I'd much rather be the guy that just throws out the idea and lets someone else handle it, but i think it would be neat.

What say you Pit Monkies?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I say, "Hey, I think Im gonna watch Miss Congeniality on Bravo tonight, Im totally gonna get a boner during the swimsuit scene. Sandra is super hot, but I think after Jesse James let loose on her poon, it will never be the same. Speaking of never the same, the tv guide channel, its just another channel now, playing stupid re-runs of shows that people never watched in the first place. I would rather see a long list of shows then 4 at a time, its dumb, retarded, and straight racist."
can anyone tell me the difference between a hamster and a gerbil? they look the same, but what's the difference?
eh well Metallica already has plenty of tribute but its not a terrible idea
my hovercraft is full of eels
I for one think that would be a cool thing to do. However, i am more of an idea guy myself, not one to do anything about it
it wouldn't even have to be Metallica. it could be any artist really. just as long as it sticks to a theme.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Problems with this:

1. Metallica would sue
2. Half the pit hates metallica and would fight it.
3. The other half is too busy being pretentious listening to Ride The Lightning while jacking off. Of course, listening to Load would've been funnier to write, but nobody ****ing listens to Load.

Edit: Or ReLoad.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
im in the number three haha
how about just do a concept album.
Judas Priest just released one themed Nostradamus,its about him and his prophecies and things like that.
In Soviet Russia, Idea has you!!!!!!!
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Amalgam
Problems with this:

1. Metallica would sue

LOL

I don't doubt they would

But I like the idea of original works better

A tribute album is kinda boring
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex