My amp doesn't have a line out on it so ive been looking for a way to record.

Can i use my send/return on the effects loop to record? how would i do it?

Thanks

PS: Sorry if that was confusing...
well, if you just go from the send into a recorder of some kind, you won't be able to hear the music from the amplifier.
what kind of setup are you going for? something to just record ideas, something to record band practices or songs?
i'd say just get a cheap instrument mic, a little digital recorder (some stuff in the boss br series isn't terribly expensive), and a little boom arm to stick in front of your amp. just make sure you check the levels before you start playing, or you'll sound like wet, clipping ass.
Quote by gonzosrevenge55
well, if you just go from the send into a recorder of some kind, you won't be able to hear the music from the amplifier.
what kind of setup are you going for? something to just record ideas, something to record band practices or songs?
i'd say just get a cheap instrument mic, a little digital recorder (some stuff in the boss br series isn't terribly expensive), and a little boom arm to stick in front of your amp. just make sure you check the levels before you start playing, or you'll sound like wet, clipping ass.

Its really just to record ideas.

Im kinda broke at the moment and i am currently saving for something non guitar related so buying anything for recording isn't going to happen any time soon.