im looking to get some parts for my GT compe.it needs a new rim,the bars are wayyy to thick.no grips fit them.and its heavey.should i buy new parts for it or just buy a new bike.(an eastern element 08.)
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
do you have any pics of your current bike?

but by the sounds of it go the eastern element,
my friend has 1 they are a great bike.
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
well its nighttime here so i can get pics tomorrow
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
ARGGG!!!
To many bike threads.

Anyway I know nothing about BMX.

*goes and creates only bike thread*
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by toshiba4183
No grip fits, or YOU just can't get it on the bar

no dude,i cant get grips onto it for shi t .the bars are really thick
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
Quote by toshiba4183
Ive Never seen that, and I have been riding for 15 years

well the grips i got were lizard skins and they got all sticky and stuff.but i bought gloves today so its good.and i couldent get these schwinn walmart grips on...
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
Well, ditch the crappy walmart grips, get some proper ones. Use AquaNet hairspray to get them on, and make them stick. Let them dry 12-24 hours
alrite.well im gettin some hoffman mushroom grips so yea
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo