This is the thread to talk about anything to do with bikes.BMX ones,mountain bikes,racing bikes,etc.
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
How amazing is that bike with a built in dildo that rockets up the poon every time the girl pedals?
Quote by shameonthenight
i bought a new bike today
yay me

what kind?
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
i need a new bike. I have some ****ty mountain bike that lost a petal and all thats left is a little metal part which is uncomfortable to ride. And my chain keeps coming off...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
well when i made a thread about getting a new bike,someone suggested i make an only bike thread cause there was too many bike threads goin around.and,im bored
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo