Who has been here?its in new york btw
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
im afraid not
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I have. It was really fun.
Then again, I was like, 8, and there for two days, so.
My favorite things with lakes, is I live right on Lake Ontario (as in I can walk up the street and be there) is once when my cousins came to visit. They live down on Long Island, so they go to actual beaches.
Anyway, we walked up to the lake, and my cousin goes, "I thought we were going to the lake."
"...this is the lake."
"...this is the fuckin' ocean, dude."
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
I have. It was really fun.
Then again, I was like, 8, and there for two days, so.
My favorite things with lakes, is I live right on Lake Ontario (as in I can walk up the street and be there) is once when my cousins came to visit. They live down on Long Island, so they go to actual beaches.
Anyway, we walked up to the lake, and my cousin goes, "I thought we were going to the lake."
"...this is the lake."
"...this is the fuckin' ocean, dude."

where in long island?i used to live near oceanside
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
Quote by rhcp33roxx

Uhh...Is...lip...maybe? I have no idea
Edit: One of them lives within walking distance of Fire Island, if that helps. (I think that's what it's called...)
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I have. been there many time, it's always fun and quite beautiful. I mostly go up there around Americade.
Wanna hear a joke?.............Women's Rights....haha
islip?ive heard of it but i dont remember/
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
Quote by rhcp33roxx

I live right next to Oceanside, what town did you grow up in?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
well i was in howard beach.about a half hour trip
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
Quote by rhcp33roxx
well i was in howard beach.about a half hour trip

A Mafioso, eh?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
lol.it was one of the least ghetto towns in queens.it was a cool town.when they crashed in 2 the twin towers,you could see it from my house.crazy stuff
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
Quote by rhcp33roxx
lol.it was one of the least ghetto towns in queens.it was a cool town.when they crashed in 2 the twin towers,you could see it from my house.crazy stuff

I was referring to the organized crime families, lol. Howard Beach is old-school mob territory. Not like it used to be, but there are as many retired Mafioso there as in, say, Massapequa.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by Riddler
I was referring to the organized crime families, lol. Howard Beach is old-school mob territory. Not like it used to be, but there are as many retired Mafioso there as in, say, Massapequa.

like everyone was like full italian.crazy.im italian also but im part puerto rican
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo