Good for teh br00t4lz i would assume.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
They are alright, but there is better in/ around that price. I would take a ENGL Fireball/Screamer or a 6505(I'm not the biggest fan of these either)

Really depends on what you want the amp to do...
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
i know some fav bands of mine use them. (I Killed the prom queen, and bring me the horizon.)

That's why I was interested.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Well if you like the sound thats cool, but I would try everything in that price range and find what you like best. At that price there are a bunch of options, don't limit yourself because X band has Y amp and you want to get their sound.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
good for br00talz indeed, but then most amps around the krank's price range (which are aimed at br00talz) are too. As bob says, you should try everything which is possible at a similar price-range. soldano, bogner, peavey, engl, framus, mesa, vht, etc. etc.

i'm not much a fan, i'd prefer one of those other brands, but then you might prefer the krank, which is why you have to try them all (or at least as many as you can without blowing your entire budget on aeroplane tickets... ).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
haha yeah im definitely trying everything before hand. there are alot of amps but im not rich :/!

i've been wanting a mesa recti, peavey 5150/6505, krank and all sorts of brands haha. I just can't make up my mind
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
The kranks have a real SS fake overdriven tone. Its is an all tube circuit but it does not have the warmth and personality of a all tube circuit....Boooo in my book. Stick with a 6505+
"People worry too much about tone instead of just rocking out"