how do i get the screws and pickups on my guitar not to rust.

it happend to my squier and now its happening to my strat! ive had it less then a year

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Keep it in the case whenever possible and keep it in a dry place. It's moisture in the air that does it. Wipe it down after playing because sweat from playing can also make it rust.
What he said. + if you live near the ocean your hardware will rust more quickly. sorry man
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
aw

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Clean the strings with something like fastfret after each use. Fast fret comes with a little rag to wipe done the fretboard after cleaning. Use that to wipe off the tops of your pickups. This will get rid of sweat and it puts a film over the metal parts which will slow down oxidation and without oxigen you cant get rust.
Not taking any online orders.
clean your guitar.... my gibson is from 78 and whoever had it before me abused it but it stil isn't rusted 'cus i clean it.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)