I'm having trouble making my fingers feel loose again while I play lead guitar, I've always practiced legato to warm up but now the only finger that starts to feel weary is my thumb. I also do chromatic picking exercises up and down the next a few times to a metronome at about 120 playing 16th notes, that does it for my picking, but my fingers still feel stiff. Anyone have any recommendations?
Well it sounds like your working your fingers but are you relaxed? Just sit back and try not to be tense when playing.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
i'm always relaxed. i can't stand to do anymore exersizes because I also practice arpeggios, and other licks, i can't dedicate so much time to practice and never get any fun out of it.
anyone think finger weights would be worth it, 60$ to get my fingers loose again. im deciding. because wants there loose, I can play a lot a lot a lot faster a lot more comfortably.
Do you shred? If so then try taking a break, play some blues. Play acoustic for a while, it could be that your fingers are just weak, and acoustic will build up the strength in them, if you don't have an acoustic consider buying one because it's a good thing to have for practicing and playing, (who knows you might get into it) After playing acoustic for a while you will find electric extremely easy to play.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Play modes to a metronome, alot more stretching and shifting gets the fingers nice and toasty.
Gibson.
I find that playing/sweeping arpeggios quickly works fine for me.

I also do stuff like:

|-------------------------------5-|-7-5------------------------------------|
|-------------------------5-7-8---|-----8-7--------------------------------|
|-------------------4-5-7---------|---------9-7-5\4------------------------|
|-------------4-5-7---------------|-----------------7-5--------------------|
|-------3-5-7---------------------|---------------------9-7-5\3------------|
|-3-5-7---------------------------|-----------------------------7-5-3------|