I was wondering how the typical physical for a 15 year old goes. I just want to know what goes on. I need one to play soccer and I haven't had one in a while.
"The Soup Nazi of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join"

Member of the SG Commandos
Weight, height, piss test, scrotum fondling....
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
They rape you with an iron dildo...

I think that's why my Phys-Ed teacher got fired...

The shame.
Quote by RPGoof

Turn your head and cough!

I was expecting that.
"The Soup Nazi of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join"

Member of the SG Commandos
There are two kinds of physicals, one for sports, and one just to get a check-up to see how you're doing.

During a sports physical, he/she just feels certain spots on your body, including your testicles. MOST doctors won't take more time than they have to in that situation.
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
just close your eyes and pretend its a hot girl playing with your junk.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by redhawk1029

Getting a boner when an old hairy guy is touching you is not the right thing to do in a situation like that.
Quote by redhawk1029

Why? So you can get a boner in the middle of the doctor's office? I'm sure the old man giving the physical will love that.

If it actually is a hot chick, though... you know what to do.
Quote by redhawk1029

Thats gonna work out.

Hell the doctor could aslo "finish off"

If you know what I mean.
Quote by hostilekid

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
If you're talking sports physicals then I'm gessing it'll just be a vision test and they'll check your neck, back, balls, and the usual stethescope crap.
"What was that?! *Sigh.* Here, hold my 'I Can't believe I'm Helping You' pie and watch this...."
Last edited by Radicalcon at Aug 3, 2008,
Quote by Radicalcon
Half of the time they don't even mess with your balls, don't worry about that. :P If you're talking sports physicals then I'm gessing it'll just be a vision test and they'll check your neck, back, and the usual stethescope crap.

Nope, sports physicals = feeling balls

They have to check to see if you have what could cause a compromising injury.
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
I guess my brain's all twisted around, you sir are correct now that I think back to my last one. Time to go edit.
"What was that?! *Sigh.* Here, hold my 'I Can't believe I'm Helping You' pie and watch this...."
the last time i had a physical the doctor didn't even go near the balls for the hernia check. it was pretty cool. i think it depends on whether or not your doctor likes to feel young boy testicals.
Quote by Raven*
Nope, sports physicals = feeling balls

They have to check to see if you have what could cause a compromising injury.

I think feeling balls are in all physicals. They have to see if you have a hernia or something. I don't remember, all I remember is that "Poop-Balls" fellow who had crap in his balls. He should have taken a physical.
Quote by hostilekid

Quote by GoldenBlues
Well, usually some old doctor fondles your balls and tells you to cough. That's about it besides being weighed and seeing how tall you are.
I had this hot chick do my physical, and when she went to grab me balls I got a hard-on. She was like, "Oh...well, that works!".
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by RPGoof
Getting a boner when an old hairy guy is touching you is not the right thing to do in a situation like that.

You only think about the hot girl so you don't have to be scarred for life knowing some old coot felt you up. Its not like you'd be fantasizing lol. just a mental image to replace the horror one taking place below. who says "boner" anymore BTW?

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
My doctor barely even felt my junk. He just sort of tapped me and was like "okay, you're good."

Don't know how he could have made any professional judgment.
Quote by redhawk1029
You only think about the hot girl so you don't have to be scarred for life knowing some old coot felt you up. Its not like you'd be fantasizing lol. just a mental image to replace the horror one taking place below. who says "boner" anymore BTW?

everyone else says chubby nowadays
Quote by caskettheclown
everyone else says chubby nowadays

Hmmm not me... I call it a Gigantic-Super Orgasm Giver-Love Rocket-Bald-Erection of Doom. I have the prototype in my garage

Not really ...

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by RPGoof

Turn your head and cough!

He man I was 14 and that was the first time a woman touched me between my knees and my waist I blushed for about 3 days hahaha
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
this is a reason you should move to australia no crazy old pedos have to touch my balls so i can play soccer
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Quote by Dan shreds
this is a reason you should move to australia no crazy old pedos have to touch my balls so i can play soccer

There is never a reason you should move to Australia.

Okay, I wish I was there.
turn your head and cough, bro, i just had one, i was fifteen. wasn't that bad, he fondled for a second and then he gtfo as quick as possible.