So pit,is there anything special you want done when you die?

I kinda want to be buried w/ my guitar.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
i dont care, because ill be DEAD!
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
A gun, in case i've been buried but waked up in the coffin. I would rather kill myself than being in that dark claustrophobic small amount of air panic thing.
...What!?
I'd wanna be naked and my face all disgruntled at my funeral. No phony tuxedos or sewn eyelids.

Also, I'd want to be buried with my guitar and pipe.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
I want to be a donor, and to be cremated.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

eh just chuck me off a bridge or something, the sharks will eat me eventually
I wanna be buried with a Shotgun and a couple of shells. That way, when I rise from the dead, as a zombie of course, I'll be able to shoot people and THEN eat their brains.

You know, just make the process easier.
wow
ive spent a whole day on this to haha.
the small story is....
i want to be buried with my ibanez and i want to be buried next to randy rhoads (thatll be hard to do) and avenged sevenfold playing seize the day at my funeral and Syn must play the song ontop of my casket.
my casket will be made to look like a guitar case. My headstone will be a custom cab with the my last name on it in the marhsall font style.
ive got a helluva lot more to add but im lazy
Quote by Philip_pepper
I wanna be buried with a Shotgun and a couple of shells. That way, when I rise from the dead, as a zombie of course, I'll be able to shoot people and THEN eat their brains.

You know, just make the process easier.

lol!!!
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
I want my friends and family to be buried with me. So when I died, they're coming with me.. one way or another.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
I want to be stuffed, like a hunter would stuff a deer or beaver or whatever, and then they could put my stuffed corpse outside of a sports arena and I could greet people that walk inside. That would be sick.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

ive got something someone could do.
get cremated and the put the ashes in a douche then find (insert girls name here) and go for one last round
At my funeral, I'll have my friend tie me up like a marionette and reenact all the major events in my life.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Actually just with a guitar pick.
And I want to be buried face down so the world can kiss my ass.
xD
I want a biiig f***-off crypt so that goth teenagers can come and practise their "magic"...
Anything to discourage following God =]

I want my guitar to be donated to science, so that they can do experiments on it and find out why I still suck after years of playing.
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
I want to be buried with my Yamaha 5er bass and a couple of worship songs' sheet music. Then I can play my music freely for once.
Quote by M<rockqer>M
At my funeral, I'll have my friend tie me up like a marionette and reenact all the major events in my life.

No, even better! Have your friend rope you to the ceiling so you can fly around naked and scare all the people who come to see you.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by caskettheclown
ive got something someone could do.
get cremated and the put the ashes in a douche then find (insert girls name here) and go for one last round

Lawlz, only in the pit...
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
well you could be cremated except for your manhood since that grows a lot when rigamortise sets in and then find a necrophiliac
I want to be buried in some poor kids sandbox.

One day he's out digging and having one hell of a time, and the next thing you know...BLAAAGH its a dead body!!!!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by man_po_po
I want a Viking Burial

lol you beat me to it....tho i have to add decaying in a mall as a fashion dummy might be fun....
i wanna be exploded. like with a ****load of firecrackers or m100's something. just BAM!! little bits of me everywhere.
Quote by Link.JohnIrving
I want to be a donor, and to be cremated.

me too!
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...