Hey im a guitarist looking to start or join a Blues/Blues Rock/ Hard Rock band in brisbane. Influences are Zepplin, Hendrix, AC/DC, John Mayer, Cream, Black Keys etc etc
Quote by Kensai
You're a sick uncompassionate tool who puts the deaths of animals with subaverage cognitive functions above your own kind.

You're perfect for PETA. Just set fire to a house and you're in.
how old are you? cause i live near brisbane but my parents would probably demand to go with me to make sure your not a peado or somethin'

and my influences are pretty much the same excluding john mayer and the black keys cause i dont know who they are
Im 18, but this is my brothers profile. i dont have one yet and im a little computer illiterite. how old r u??
Quote by Kensai
You're a sick uncompassionate tool who puts the deaths of animals with subaverage cognitive functions above your own kind.

how many years have you been playing for?? and what equipment do you have??
Quote by Kensai

ive been playing for 4 years, my main electic is a cheap sg knockoff from freedom, and im currently looking to buy myself a decent sized amp( nothing fancy, just anything i can make roar)

im sorry man ive never been in proper band and i probably wouldnt be able to get any good gear for awhile, i dont think im proffesional enough really

but out of curiosity what gear are you using?
An Epiphone Valve Junior Amp, A 1990 Squire Strat, A Squire Strat Junior, A Les Paul Junior and an aria strat knockoff
Quote by Kensai