A little introduction: I'm 16, and looking to build a guitar. Time is a factor, so I've decided to purchase a kit instead. However, I would like to customize the fret inlays. Instead of the traditional dots (or birds in some cases), I would like my name. Is it possible to alter this without constructing a new fretboard? Keep in mind I'm only 16. Equipment, skills, and money are limited.

Also, if possible, a killswitch. How would I go about installing a push-button one? How would I go about cuttting holes, wiring, etc. Please word as simply as possible.

Again, thanks for your time and help.
Quote by RFederici9
A little introduction: I'm 16, and looking to build a guitar. Time is a factor, so I've decided to purchase a kit instead. However, I would like to customize the fret inlays. Instead of the traditional dots (or birds in some cases), I would like my name. Is it possible to alter this without constructing a new fretboard? Keep in mind I'm only 16. Equipment, skills, and money are limited.

Also, if possible, a killswitch. How would I go about installing a push-button one? How would I go about cuttting holes, wiring, etc. Please word as simply as possible.

Again, thanks for your time and help.

I can't say much about the fretboard but it would be difficult with the tools you have.
But as for the Killswitch easyest thing ever to wireup and a push button can be purchased at any Raidio Shack , Ace Hardware, Any store that sells electrical supllies. Oh and just look for a guide to install the killswitch.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.