Search Bar'd it and nothing came up. Googled it and didn't get a whole lot more help.

But does anyone know of a website where I can check the serial numbers on my guitars by any chance? I have a Cort Strat copy that's been kind of an anomoly and can't seem to find one just like it.

Thanks, UG
You could try e-mailing Cort themselves.
The serial number checkers i've seen online only include the big name companies (Fender, Gibson Ibanez, etc)
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
Search Bar'd it and nothing came up. Googled it and didn't get a whole lot more help.

But does anyone know of a website where I can check the serial numbers on my guitars by any chance? I have a Cort Strat copy that's been kind of an anomoly and can't seem to find one just like it.

Thanks, UG

Cort Serial Numbers - Cort serial numbers are denoted with a C prefix followed by either 7 or 8 digits. I'm not sure what year the changeover occurred but using the formula it will be easy for you to tell. A 7 digit number example - C5030567 - translates, 5 = 1995, 03 = 3rd month [March], 0567 = 567th guitar built in March 1995. An 8 digit number example - C03114373 - translates, 03 = 2003, 11 = 11th month [November], 4373 = 4373rd guitar built in November 2003.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
Cort Serial Numbers - Cort serial numbers are denoted with a C prefix followed by either 7 or 8 digits. I'm not sure what year the changeover occurred but using the formula it will be easy for you to tell. A 7 digit number example - C5030567 - translates, 5 = 1995, 03 = 3rd month [March], 0567 = 567th guitar built in March 1995. An 8 digit number example - C03114373 - translates, 03 = 2003, 11 = 11th month [November], 4373 = 4373rd guitar built in November 2003.

Pretty nice info.
Anyone got one of these formulas for Epiphone?
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
yeah i need one for epiphone too, look in my sig.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Quote by ac/dc752
yeah i need one for epiphone too, look in my sig.

Sure it's not a custom job? Or is that what you want to achieve from a serial number checker?
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
Quote by shredforbread33

Mine has 9 though. And it doesn't even begin with a C

Like, there's the Cort logo, then the word "Serial number", and then the numbers 030733408

wow, something tells me putting my guitar's serial number online was like giving away my social security number.
Here is a handy site I post a lot. It doesn't give you lots of detail but it is a quick and dirty way to get a fast answer. Then you can go get more detail.

They have Epiphones as well as Gibson. I use it primarily for Fender so i don't know how accurate or good it will be for you.

http://www.guitardaterproject.org/fender.aspx
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
Mine has 9 though. And it doesn't even begin with a C

Like, there's the Cort logo, then the word "Serial number", and then the numbers 030733408

wow, something tells me putting my guitar's serial number online was like giving away my social security number.

Yeah I realized about 5 minutes after I posted that, that it's for Ibanez guitar made in a Cort factory in Korea. Sorry
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras