My parents went out for the weekend and i decided to have a party last night
And a friend of mine got really really drunk ( shes 17 ..... not legal) and her dad came to pick her up. He walked into my house and took her away all pissed off.
Now i was kinda drunk too but i think i managed to play it off pretty well.
Im wondering. Would you, if you were a parent be pissed off at me? would i be a bad influence? because up till now her parents really liked me, thought of me as a good influence. Or would you blame it all on ure daughter?
Would your daughter be forbidden to chill with me?
(her friend was there too, who was mostly sober to make sure nothign really happened but still..)
How much **** do u think i'll get in?
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
If you were a parent and found out the kid you used to like had a huge party with no parents around and a ton of drinks to go around, would you be pissed? I sure as hell would. He probably hates you now.
Well, it's not like you shoved beer down her throat with a funnel and tubes. You didn't do that did you? If you didn't force her to drink, then why would it be your fault? If I was her dad, I would be pissed at her, not you.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Depends on if she brought the alcohol. I'd probably be even be proud of you if she was fuckin' smashed and you refused her sexual favors.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
his reaction will range between "kids will be kids" kind of thing and "that kid's an irresponsible brat".

depends on the guy.

if it was me i would be slightly pissed off, but happy she's safe and will probably just sleep it off.

unless you did the dirty with rohypnol.

that's just dirty.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
100% sure he'll be pissed at both of you, at least
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
So me and my wife went out this weekend and we got a call from his friend's parents. They said she was at our home at a party drunk. How much **** should our son be in?
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by Corpus
He is pissed at everyone.

No doubt about it.

Hes a father, and she has a vagina so this guys right.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by swansareroadkil
My parents went out for the weekend and i decided to have a party last night
And a friend of mine got really really drunk ( shes 17 ..... not legal) and her dad came to pick her up. He walked into my house and took her away all pissed off.
Now i was kinda drunk too but i think i managed to play it off pretty well.
Im wondering. Would you, if you were a parent be pissed off at me? would i be a bad influence? because up till now her parents really liked me, thought of me as a good influence. Or would you blame it all on ure daughter?
Would your daughter be forbidden to chill with me?
(her friend was there too, who was mostly sober to make sure nothign really happened but still..)
How much **** do u think i'll get in?

Wait, is her dad some kind of bodybuilder/ biker/ ex-convict/ military dude? Or is he a small, less dangerous guy? Chances are, if he's the first variety of fathers, there's a small chance that he'll kill you. If he's a regular, rational guy, he would probably call your mother or make his daughter stay away from you.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
i mean i know for a fact nothing happened with her.... as in sex wise
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
Quote by chuckflan333
So me and my wife went out this weekend and we got a call from his friend's parents. They said she was at our home at a party drunk. How much **** should our son be in?

You win.
Quote by Hendrix_fan_14

You win.

I've never won before, it truly is an honor.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by chuckflan333

ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
im pretty sure your screwed buddy... go crawl into a hole for a while... well 7 years so you can be legally declared dead then your fine
IRON MAIDEN
8th Feb 2008, Melbourne, Australia

Quote by SatanicShredder
One time I shat on the floor on janitor appreciation day.

Wasn't even caught.

Certificate in Music Industry 2, 3 & 4
Honestly, nowadays, who is dumb enough to host a house party at their own house?! Go to some other poor dumb ****'s house and trash his things instead.

Honestly though, it will blow over.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Then Who Was Phone?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic