What are some modern rock songs that you absolutely hate, or are just plain sick of hearing?

One I hate is "Epic" by Faith No More. I used to like it okay, but I heard it way too many times and realized that the song is incredibly annoying.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Everything by . . . whitestrips, Foo Fighter, and Queens of the Stone Age. Oh and most of the Mars Volta too

Sry TS I know you like the white stripes, but . . . I don't
Last edited by TollBoothWorker at Aug 3, 2008,
Quote by pageisgod493
i hate modern rock period, led zeppelin ftw

yeah...especially james blunt, fall out boy, and jonas brothers. hate those ones the most
Quote by pageisgod493
i hate modern rock period

That's just crazy talk...

Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
I cant stand anything by Queens of the Stone Age
Quote by Massive Failure
I used to get nude and hump my stuffed animals, and one day my parents caught me. They were shocked, I had Winnie the Pooh in submission and I was ruthlessly humping him and moaning.
Anything by Nickelback, Seether, Puddle of Mudd, basically any post grunge band
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by pageisgod493
i hate modern rock period, led zeppelin ftw

You know if you look hard enough, you might find that Led Zeppelin isn't actually the best band ever.
Quote by TollBoothWorker
Everything by . . . whitestrips, Foo Fighter, and Queens of the Stone Age. Oh and most of the Mars Volta too

*Backs out of thread*
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?