I bought the tab off of candyrat.com, and first off, it's not a guitar pro tab, which pisses me off to no end, but that's not my real dilemma here. There's a ton of notes that I don't see why they're not hammered on or pulled off. It just shows them as consecutively plucked with the same finger. I don't expect many people to reply to this, but has anyone else noticed this that has looked at the tab?
First off - of course its not Guitar Pro.. that's a program you have to pay money for. Why would they use it? People who bought it wouldn't be able to see it... They can't require someone to download/buy a program.

Secondly I don't see which part of the tab you are talking about? It looks fine to me.. plus it's the official tab based off the album version. The YouTube versions are usually played differently.
Quote by RileyB
First off - of course its not Guitar Pro.. that's a program you have to pay money for. Why would they use it? People who bought it wouldn't be able to see it... They can't require someone to download/buy a program.

Secondly I don't see which part of the tab you are talking about? It looks fine to me.. plus it's the official tab based off the album version. The YouTube versions are usually played differently.

Antoine Dufour makes his tabs into Guitar Pro, though he does still leave the regular ones. Just look at the tab, mate. You'll see tons of areas where there will be consecutive 16th notes all on the same string where hammer-ons or pull-offs could be used, but it's not listed in the tab.