I want to make a progressive rock/metal band for people of any age (I'm 13). Ive been playing guitar for 4 years and I love Dream Theater, Between The Buried And Me, Porcupine Tree, and Opeth.

I want to create original, progressive music with a wide range of influences. If you are interested in doing this (writing original material) online then pm me.

Guitar 1-Myung-Trucci
Guitar 2-Zaphod_Beeblebr
Bass-heavyprog
Keyboards-Myung-Trucci
Drums-Quark Soup
Vocals-Myung Trucci
Vocals-MetalGS3E

Guest soloist-acdc51502112
Last edited by Myung-trucci at Aug 7, 2008,
I'm definitely interested in doing 2nd guitar as well.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Jesus I always miss the best threads. I can do a bit of Opeth style growls. I can't really do clean vocals though.

I'll record a clip of me playing and singing a bit of Demon of the Fall or Heir Apparent or something tomorrow to let you hear.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Last edited by MetalGS3SE at Aug 7, 2008,
Are we going to do any covers with this band? I would love to do Demon of the Fall by Opeth.

Edit: Thanks for adding me. I hope this turns out well.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
I MIGHT be able to do drums. I have a style similar to Gavin Harrison of Porcupine Tree except I'm not as good as him.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
i would, but i need to get new pickups before i record anything. i play rhythm and lead. i'm 15.. do you know theory?
hmm...well I know very little theory, can't record until early September and I've only been playing for 9 months...so if you want that I can do rhythm (the hardest lead thing I can do is the intro to Alaska by BTBAM)