hey UG
well last night i went to a party.. there was a little bit of drinking there but i wasnt drunk or anything.. anyways..

i met this girl called amy and shes pretty hot... ive seen her around before and i know all the chicks she hangs around with

we get talking n she says im gorgeous and that im cute.. then she asks me if im with anyone and i say no.. she grabs me and starts kissing me.. now at that time i didnt know she had a boyfriend (yikes)

anyways i was sitting with her and her boyfriend came over and he told me that i was all kool and to look after her and tell him if anything came up

anyways somehow somebody told him i kissed her and he comfronted me and asked me to go for a walk with him... i knew what he was going to do and i thought i deserved it so i may as well take it... hes like is there something you need to tell me?

naturally i denied it and he punches me in the face.. luckily there were people who i knew nearby and told him that i didnt kiss her and got in before i got hurt..

i just want to know here coz i kind of feel bad. am i in the wrong here?
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
Quote by TheEmoStrangler
hahahahahh welcome to the world of sluts, advice learn how to defend yourself, this wont be the last time

/thread.
pics or it didnt happen...

Cant see why you would be. You were drunk, and you didnt make the first move.
You did nothing wrong
(except act like a pussy.)
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by beastiebeatles
You did nothing wrong
(except act like a pussy.)

coz im totally going to hit him back when hes bigger than me and hes been to juve lol...

Quote by chll

i would never take a beating. You did what you did, dont feel bad for it. Its not like you came to her so I dont see why you would think you deserved it.
Should have just fought him to start...also you win because you might end up with the girl, correct?
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by BFMVrrule
coz im totally going to hit him back when hes bigger than me and hes been to juve lol...

Yes?
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Hey, look at the bright side, if she likes you talking to you once and enough to cheat with said boyfriend. No matter how many times he punches you in the face, at the end of the day she might you because of the person you are.

Or she could be a slut looking for a guy to satisfy her urges for the night.
Quote by BFMVrrule

if youre going to get your ass beat you might as well try to dis out some hurt before it ends. I mean you are going to get hit and hurt wheather or not you fight back reguardless if he is bigger or been to juve. Were not asking you to win just to defend your self.
heh is human too, he DOES feel pain
Quote by the_man101
if youre going to get your ass beat you might as well try to dis out some hurt before it ends. I mean you are going to get hit and hurt wheather or not you fight back reguardless if he is bigger or been to juve. Were not asking you to win just to defend your self.
heh is human too, he DOES feel pain

good point but id rather not defend myself and have it over and doen with with him not hating me anymore than defending myself and hitting back and having hate me for the rest of my life

Quote by chll

dude no way you didnt do anyhting wrong
that bithc is the bad one she totally should have told you first
Quote by BFMVrrule
good point but id rather not defend myself and have it over and doen with with him not hating me anymore than defending myself and hitting back and having hate me for the rest of my life

Just wondering how old are you?
Quote by the_man101
Just wondering how old are you?

15 lol

Quote by chll

I'm glad the boyfriend handled it so responsibly.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Shouldve come clean and not acted like a pussy.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
shoulda kissed him too,that would've thrown him off big time
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Quote by roger88
shoulda kissed him too,that would've thrown him off big time

LOL now that wins

Quote by chll

I came in this thread in hopes of some RAYP! and all I get is a damn kiss... I'm dissapointed, pit.
Quote by BFMVrrule
15 lol

youre 15 man. 6 months from now this probaly wont even be on your mind.

Probaly never talk to that guy again after this. Have your thing with that chick and after yall break up you may never even talk again, or you could be just friends. I dont really know how things are going to be exactly but from my experiences of high school relationships most of them end the same. dont take anything too literally..keep in mind its just high school and hey you won! who has the chick and who dosnt?

By next school year you probaly wont even talk to either of them. Who knows, youre thinking too hard on this. Ride it out and see how it goes. F the guy whats done is done, and like said who is the one with the chick to put their arm around? Its not him so I dont see why you would be concerned with him.
Quote by the_man101
youre 15 man. 6 months from now this probaly wont even be on your mind.

Probaly never talk to that guy again after this. Have your thing with that chick and after yall break up you may never even talk again, or you could be just friends. I dont really know how things are going to be exactly but from my experiences of high school relationships most of them end the same. dont take anything too literally..keep in mind its just high school and hey you won! who has the chick and who dosnt?

By next school year you probaly wont even talk to either of them. Who knows, youre thinking too hard on this. Ride it out and see how it goes. F the guy whats done is done, and like said who is the one with the chick to put their arm around? Its not him so I dont see why you would be concerned with him.

thanks man youve been really helpful.. i appreciate it bro.. im just not used to these types of controversies seen as though im always regarded as the nice guy and i never really do anything thats going to hurt anyone

Quote by chll

Quote by BFMVrrule
thanks man youve been really helpful.. i appreciate it bro.. im just not used to these types of controversies seen as though im always regarded as the nice guy and i never really do anything thats going to hurt anyone

ya i understand that man. theres nothing wrong with being the nice guy and avoiding confrontation. However it is always good to know how to throw a punch, some times no matter what you do you just cant aviod it. At that point you will be glad that you took those boxing lessons at the Y.
Quote by the_man101
ya i understand that man. theres nothing wrong with being the nice guy and avoiding confrontation. However it is always good to know how to throw a punch, some times no matter what you do you just cant aviod it. At that point you will be glad that you took those boxing lessons at the Y.

yeah thanks bro.. that might be a good idea.. i kind of need to buff out a little bit.. ive never been in an actual fight to be quite honest

Quote by chll

First of all, she came onto you. You did not know she had a boyfriend, but she did. It was her fault.
You were wrong to lie to him about it, though. Lying is bad.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by BFMVrrule
yeah thanks bro.. that might be a good idea.. i kind of need to buff out a little bit.. ive never been in an actual fight to be quite honest

fighting is immature. However I do feel "How much do you really know about your self if you have never been in an actual fist fight?". I didnt get into my first real fight till I was 16. I didnt push for it to happen it did, and after it was over I felt better about it. Its almost like a milestone... a self accomplishment. Its something I think every guys should experience at some point or another in their life.
but hey thats just me
Well, I don't really think you were at fault in the fact that she kissed you, because you were left in the dark and she came onto you, so the resposnsibility lies in her hands and she is obviously not very committed or was drunk, and you were at the right place at the right time so she went for you. The fact that you didn't know she had a boyfriend was acceptable in my book, and I'm one who thinks disrespect of things like that is really low. The fact that you lied about it was irresponsible of you, you should have said it like it was and stated that she came onto you, not the other way around. Regardless, it sounded like the guy was goign to wail on you anyway, and I appreciate your nobility in the case of just not fighting, because then youa re the bigger man for not making it resort to violence and considerin you didn't have a passionate stance, it would have been the right thing to do to act defensively.

Overall, you handled the situation well, but the lie was a dick move in my opinion.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM