Page 1 of 5
I like a lot of fast food, but there is some that I even hate.

I think places like KFC, Church's Chicken and Popeye's are really shitty and overrated. I try never to eat there. I can't think of a fast food place I hate more, but then again, I've never been to Arby's.

So which fast food places do you guys hate the most?
"People do strange things in commercials, like eat at Arby's."

I dislike both Burger King and Dairy Queen nowadays.
I don't know how people eat Taco Bell.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

It's cheap

As for me, I got sick of Hardees
kfc and taco bell are awful. I don't understand how anybody can eat at either of those places. Oh, and mcdonalds.

PS: I'm fully aware that all of those places should be capitalized, but I don't feel that they deserve capitalization.
Quote by The Madcap
I like a lot of fast food, but there is some that I even hate.

I think places like KFC, Church's Chicken and Popeye's are really shitty and overrated. I try never to eat there. I can't think of a fast food place I hate more, but then again, I've never been to Arby's.

So which fast food places do you guys hate the most?

Maybe you just don't like Fried Chicken? KFC and Church's has some DAMN good chicken , ain't to big on Popeye's. Taco Bell is by far the worst for me.
McDonalds, hands down. And Sonic is pretty bad.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I hate KFC's chicken (not the mashed potatoes or biscuits though ) and everything from Taco Bell except for the wraps.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by jthm_guitarist

The food from Sonic is shit on a platter.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
The food from Sonic is shit on a platter.

What is this "sonic" you speak of?
sup?
Come to think o it KFC is pretty bad, decent fries though.
I don't know if its just the McDonalds in town, but its ****ing horrible 90% of the time.
Kfc + wendys

Kfc isn't so great tasting. And I don't like how they handle their chikens so that's an automatic down

Wendys for their lack of variaty. And they're place is always freezing cold for some reason lol. That doesn't affect the rating, but it just annoys the crap outta me
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
Quote by ldl67
What is this "sonic" you speak of?

It's like, a drive in fast food place. Rather than going inside, you get to sit your lazy ass in your car, order from there, and they bring it out to you. Most places also have a table area to sit at too.

We just got one built across the street from my school a year ago. It's great, actually.

Worst is Hardees.
Quote by OrangePossum
It's like, a drive in fast food place. Rather than going inside, you get to sit your lazy ass in your car, order from there, and they bring it out to you. Most places also have a table area to sit at too.

So.. Exactly like every other fast food restaurant?
sup?
Quote by ldl67
KFC Is horrible.

i once had a chicken wing with feathers still on it
Dean ML79F w/ Dimarzio X2N
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
if you want it to sound really dirty just rub some dirt on your amp...
Popeye's Chicken is the shiznit!
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by jthm_guitarist

I wholeheartedly agree with you.
not sure about Sonic, since they don't have those in Hawaii.
They never have anything in Hawaii
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
I'll have to go with the general population in that KFC and Taco Bell do suck. I also think Burger King and Pizza Hut are pretty bad too.

I'll usually go for Subway, Arby's or Wendy's
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
Quote by ldl67
So.. Exactly like every other fast food restaurant?

No no, opposite.

It's got an outside seating area and the rest is just a big drive in, like a 50s style "joint".

Like this:
Quote by man_po_po
Um I don't want to die so I don't eat anything but organic foods

Sorry dude but i think you sould know... Eating organic does not make you immortal.

Last time I was in the US i tried tacobell. If the taste was anything to go by I think someone had already eaten my food once.
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
Popeye's Chicken is the shiznit!

+1, although the drinks are always bad.
And Sonic and Long John Silver's are pretty horrible. I like to get ice cream at Sonic, and there is one really close to where I live, but the food is nasty. Same goes for Dairy Queen. Good ice cream, bad food.

Edit: And KFC is pretty gross too. I had a teacher who would eat a chicken wrap from there every day for lunch. It's no wonder why she was such a lard ass.
Last edited by IronMaiden5 at Aug 3, 2008,
When I went to the Us I tasted some hum Roy Rodgers, or something like that. I was pretty... ordinary. The burger was awful, small, cold and dry.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by darkstar2466

it usually helps if you're drunk.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
it usually helps if you're drunk.

I was once high as a kite and whisked off to a Taco Bell with some friends. I have to say it tasted amazing. But I don't think I can stand eating the stuff on a normal day.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
And, I know it may not count as fast food, but Dominoes is pretty disgusting. Everything they have is gross, especially that Oreo pizza thing they had a couple of months ago. The crust was like cardboard, the frosting was like glue, and the Oreos were stale. Basically, it was like eating an art project with stale cookies on it.
Well I personally think places like McDonalds are the worst, thats why Ive cut down just to getting a Burger or a Chicken Patty. I dont think the Chicken places are that bad, although Ive got a thing against KFC.

Because Buckethead said so.
Quote by Flying Couch

Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
McDonald's. There's a reason I haven't eaten there for over a year and a half.

I'm not overly keen on any fast food outlets to be honest, but McDonald's is the main offender.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Page 1 of 5