Page 1 of 2
*start sarcasm*

lyrical genious. to be honest i actually compare her to the likes of such musicians as Bob Dylan. Real talent, and what a good citizen she is, setting a great example for budding young sluts who just want attention at drunken parties.
*end sarcasm*

Now, i dont mind a bit of the lesbosness, but hardly a thing to sing a song about.
Plus i hate the **** out of the song, and my stupid sister bought it on my itunes account..... i was SOOOOO pissed

Discuss
The most incredible lyrics of a song this century...

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Agreed, I think the song is rather annoying as well.

But venting about it to the Pit isn't exactly gonna do much.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
It's a pop song. What the f*ck do you expect? Something that's NOT trying to entertain mainstream masses?
Spiral Out
The more you go to parties and have to put up with mainstream/trance/dance/techno whatever, the more accepting you become of more music just to have a good time. So I suggest you give it a go.
Shut the Hell up. No one wants to hear your opinion.

And:
Quote by NGD1313
...get over it?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by NGD1313
...get over it?

Perfect response.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
She is just doing it to conform to what people are doing?

Haven't you heard? Being bi is the new 'being black' or 'hating the government'.
I LOVE KATY PERRY!!! HOW DARE U SAY THAT?!?!

i'll give my to her

(Song sucks tho)
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
I'm really glad to know that you think the songwriting in a piece of mindless pop fluff is unskilled. Please give me further insight into the mysteries of the world such as, whether or not it's round and, What color orange juice is.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Wraithz0r
The more you go to parties and have to put up with mainstream/trance/dance/techno whatever, the more accepting you become of more music just to have a good time. So I suggest you give it a go.

+1

crappy dance music isn't so bad when with the opposite sex
wanna know something intresting?

her mun and dad are both pastors, AND, she used to sing in the church choir! and yes i am serious!

and like wriathz0r said, this song is actually pretty cool to dance (or attempt to dance) to at parties.
I really dislike it as well, but I guess women take a liking to this sort of music. The same thing with Miley Cyrus songs, I dont know how to describe it.
Dude, lighten up, honestly did you expect any less form the popular music industry.

Besides, it's not hers, it's a cover song.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
mediocre songs, got a huge response because of its controversial lyrics
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Dude, TS, sounds like you're just a teensy bit jealous that more people are getting enjoyment out of Katy Perry's song than something you wrote.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by IncubusMan999
Dude, lighten up, honestly did you expect any less form the popular music industry.

Besides, it's not hers, it's a cover song.

Who wrote it then?
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Who wrote it then?

A ****ing Jesussaurus REX

GO LEAFS GO

I'm thinking you're jealous that she's kissed a girl and you haven't.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm thinking you're jealous that she's kissed a girl and you haven't.

Lol ur oh too witty... are you a robot

GO LEAFS GO

Quote by James_Water2
Lol ur oh too witty... are you a robot

I thought he was a girl.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I don't actually mind it all that much. I mean I wouldn't go out of my way to hear it but if it was on the radio I wouldn't turn it off.
i dont know. i like the song.

i think that she is interesing. not to mention pretty hot.

i will admit, not genius songwriting, but i think people are allowed to indulge in a stupid yet fun pop song on occasion.
am i just paranoid...or am i just stoned?
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Who wrote it then?

I can't remember, but I heard a radio station say it was by another pop star in the late 80's before they played the Katy Perry version.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Always gets stuck in my head. Freaking hate it. Annoying as all hell.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
I just youtube'd the video and was disappoint that there weren't any girls making out
Quote by Jasdebi
I just youtube'd the video and was disappoint that there weren't any girls making out

The video for All the Things She Said by Tatu has that.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
it'll be just like soulja boy/ everyone sings it for 3 weeks then forgets about it cuz its old **** no1 cares about
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by fender4482
it'll be just like soulja boy/ everyone sings it for 3 weeks then forgets about it cuz its old **** no1 cares about

Everyone sang soldier boy for about the time it takes for a new human to be created.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by fender4482

Oh I hope so. It's just ****!

What annoys me is the fact that Katy Perry was on the WARPED TOUR

Fair enough it's not the punk/ska establishment it once was, but KATY PERRY!?!?! It's an inuslt to put her along the likes of Bad Religion!
Quote by SOADrox429
Everyone sang soldier boy for about the time it takes for a new human to be created.

20 minutes? it was a lot longer at my school
Page 1 of 2