Page 1 of 2
Me, I just started listening to Arctic Monkeys, they have a great sound and the riffs are great. Next?
Slayer. Never gave um a chance cuz I'm not big into metal but I wish I listened to them sooner .
Mortifera, Temnozer, Drudkh, and Judas Iscariot.

Fucking awesome black metal.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I recently started listening to Saosin, (correct me if i have the spelling wrong).
Dredg.
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Atreyu. I saw them 2 days ago, and I liked their stuff.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Stanton Moore Trio
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by rockinlespaul
Bob Dylan. Yeah, took alot of courage and patience to get involved.

But I'm sure it was worth it.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
i just heard that song "shut up and let me go" by the ting tings, i kinda dig it!
'Music is the best"
Zappa
I'm getting into 10 Years, V-Shaped Mind, Winds of Plague, Dio, old Amon Amarth (the Crusher), and maybe alittle Bleeding Through and Ashes Divide
Einstürzende Neubauten.
I'm listening to Silence Is Sexy and Ende Neu at the time.
Quote by relientj
I recently started listening to Saosin, (correct me if i have the spelling wrong).

me too.

Anthony Green Saosin pwns.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Modest Mouse, I know thats not a very cool answer, but I hated them when float on came out, and only recently I've been turned on to some less poppy stuff and they're great. More about the songwriting than the guitar playing tho. Pretty much all power chords no real techy solos... they like using octaves alot too... wierd.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Modest Mouse, I know thats not a very cool answer, but I hated them when float on came out, and only recently I've been turned on to some less poppy stuff and they're great. More about the songwriting than the guitar playing tho. Pretty much all power chords no real techy solos... they like using octaves alot too... wierd.

Modest Mouse pwns.

I've just started listening to Jack Johnson a lot lately. He's really laid back; I love it.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Modest Mouse also I loved them before good things for people who hate good stuff came out but then I kind of lost interest until I bought one of their albums at a yard sale and it's great.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Born of Osiris and Megadeth (always thought they were lame till I heard Tornado of Souls)
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Russian Circles and Maybe She Will.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
Sleater-Kinney

After about a year of always meaning to, I finally bought Dig Me Out a couple months ago. It is good.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Sleater-Kinney

After about a year of always meaning to, I finally bought Dig Me Out a couple months ago. It is good.

I love them, I just bought The Hot Rock on Vinyl.

I've been listening to My Bloody Valentine for the past few weeks, I finally got Loveless last Saturday.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Page 1 of 2