So basically my girlfriend is wasted and fell asleep upstairs I'm watching overseas USA basketball beat the living hell out of Russia right now which is sad because my favorite basketball player in the NBA is Andrei Kirilenko and I have to say..

Is anybody standing in USAs way of winning gold? I'm Argentinian and root for them every year but have to say this year no one is close to USAs talent..

Is there any team that is going to touch them?

P.S. ... pedobear will touch them...
You watch overseas basketball while your girlfriend is wasted and asleep?
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Jimmyyoung
You watch overseas basketball while your girlfriend is wasted and asleep?

if your hinting to what i think you are thats terriable

there are some good teams out there. Only a handful will put up a real fight against the us, but honestly i dont see a team stopping usa.
Ye ah my girlfriend is being an amateur and passed out drunk. I'm eating a cup of noodles and flamin hot cheetos fries right now coolin off my night. I actually just played a show and tried to get trashed but my girlfriend beat me to it so I have to take care of her.

And I pissed on myself in a drunken stuper. Weird stuff right?
go touch her boobs

/thread

/last time i will ever say /thread

and id say u.s.a. is most likely gonna pwn. some european team might give them a good fight though. a lot of good players here come from other there
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
tickle her pickle

I know nothing about basketball...not very popular here in Germany
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.