I had it on my digitech3000 so u understand y i need to find the pedal lol. I need to know wha kinda pedal will make a sound of an octave while i play my note in harmony, in other words a pedal to make a cheep 12 string sound.
Digitech Whammy.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Behringer make one, for £12, but the tracking is appalling. The best one for chrofwok is the Electro-Harmonix Micro Pog.
Quote by LivingDeath
I had it on my digitech3000 so u understand y i need to find the pedal lol. I need to know wha kinda pedal will make a sound of an octave while i play my note in harmony, in other words a pedal to make a cheep 12 string sound.

Eh?

If you want a pedal that will play an octave higher in harmony with what you're playing then you'll need an octave pedal or a digitech whammy; however, if you want to simulate the sound of a 12 string guitar i recommend just using some slapback-style delay set just some micro seconds off.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I would go with the Micro POG, because you can set the levels of the dry signal and the octaves.

The whammy is OK (check out "More Tea Gloria" on my profile), but doesn't have that kind of fine tune ability.
Boss OC-2, I think it is, or a Micro Pog. The OC-2's tracking didn't impress me, and it felt thin, but was more "feature laden" than the Micro Pog.