Hey i am recording with the best i can afford. Dont say get better recording gear because i simply cannot afford it.

Now. My guitar recordings always sound a bit fuzzy. No matter what i do with my EQ plugins. I'm not that great with the EQ plugins, its not the same as using an EQ pedal so i am trying to get used to it.

I tried cutting mids and boosting treble to get a heavier tone but it didnt sound that great.
Sounds like metallica with a fuzz pedal.

Any tips?
Realistically man, there's not a lot you can do, having the right gear is only a tiny fraction of the requirements of recording, but if your gear is incapable of producing the sound you want then unfortunately you just either have to make the best of what you've got or save your money (I know that's easier said than done, but if your patient saving can really pay off). Give some more details about the equipment you're using, some examples would be good too, just to give us an idea of what you've already done, and what you could do. If what I said sounded harsh, I didn't mean it to come out that way, the point I was trying to make is you can do certain things to polish any sound up, but I wouldn't expect any dramatic improvements.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet
EEEEAAAASSSSYYYYY answer!!

Good news = you won't have to spend a nickel.

Bad news = you'll have to retrack.

Answer....

LESS GAIN. Ooops.... I should have whispered that...

Seriously - when you're recording, you always need less gain than you think you do. Using as much gain on a recording as you would use playing live, or just jamming by yourself, results in exactly what you are describing - fuzziness that you can't do anything about.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.