I listened to it and i liked it.... altho to be honest i was quite busy so it was only background music really.... Im gonna listen to it again later
j00 can stickii it nao if j00 want 2 plz
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I'm sure Jon will have to investigate the indieness of the muxtape and give it his personal approval before he can officially sticky it. We can't have pseudo-indie muxtapes lying around. How would that make us look?
You're right.

3y3 h0p3 3y3 dnt g1v3 us a b4d n41m!
It's on Citrus. It's like my favorite Asobi Seksu song ever.

I've been really wanting to make a playlist that had that track as an opener, and now I did!
Yeah, the Asobi Seksu was song was pretty much awesome. I really liked the Black Lipstick and Troubled Hubble songs aswell. The former kind of reminded me of Television, which undoubtedly is a good thing. The rest of the list was all right. Couldn't really stand the Charles Douglas or Ulyssess tracks though, to be honest. But the list was no doubt enjoyable. I've got some bands to look into now.
I kind of wanted to put "Push You Away" by Ulysses instead of "Burning You," because it's a better song, but I thought "Burning You" tracked together better.

And I had to put something by the Robert Schneider side-project on there, y'know.
fun fun fun.

that malajube song reminded me that they were on my "to buy" list a while ago and that i should move them up it.
Thanks, you guys. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
finally got around to listening. it was pretty good, i really liked the flow and transitions towards the end.
haven't been able to listen to it yet but i certainly will.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I will say that I like the way I tracked it together. I was really satisfied with the way it flowed.
Haha, I think it's saying "Le robot sexy pleure." It's French. I don't really know what it means, though.

But I will when I start my French class this semester!

You guys can unsticky this now, if you want. Y'know. Since it's, like... not the week of August 3rd anymore.