Anyone get so used to UG smilies that they just can't use the ones on other forums? I personally like and

If you use them right, it can make something hillarious

What do you guys think?
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by lceman13
The default emoticons on MSN are the worst piece of **** I have ever seen.

This person speaks the truth.
Quote by lceman13

+1

The UG ones are awesome.
Quote by lceman13

+1.

They're terrible. The ones on pidgin are amazing, though. Not as good as UG though
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Yeah I love UG's, been here for a long time and got really used to it.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Copy image location + tags = ability to use on other forums.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Copy image location + tags = ability to use on other forums.

Bahh too much work
Quote by buddha

I really wish all forums had the /facepalm from Harmony Central

so many threads where its the only thing you can really post
Tbh says everything. It's the best smiley ever. Fits every occasion
well i've got the on my MSN by going to make a new post, then right clicking/saving the emoticon, messing around with it in Photoshop so it looks ok then adding it on MSN ...click as if you were going to browse all your emoticons, then on the right theres "add"...should work fine...
Originally Posted by venom0014
yeaaaaa, i love you zenmaestro in a non gay way

^Of course Venom, everybody does.

Originally Posted by Will_Minus
This guy knows the score.

You see? Someone knows the score.
Quote by Zenmaestro
well i've got the on my MSN by going to make a new post, then right clicking/saving the emoticon, messing around with it in Photoshop so it looks ok then adding it on MSN ...click as if you were going to browse all your emoticons, then on the right theres "add"...should work fine...

Yeah, I have on mine
Quote by Zenmaestro

ok tried that , I can get them but I don't have photoshop so they just look wierd.
ok tried that , I can get them but I don't have photoshop so they just look wierd.

same here
tried to use paint but it failed
anyone know what size they have to be to go on msn?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
same here
tried to use paint but it failed
anyone know what size they have to be to go on msn?

help us out