Hi guys,
I recently added Maiden Heaven (Iron maiden cover compilation from Kerrang) To my itunes library since my Ipod is arriving in a couple of days and im adding all my CD's to it.

But they all come up in different sections of bands, and bands that start with the same letter are grouped together, and i have the option 'Group compilations when browsing' On.
All i want is for the album to be together so i can find the covers easily.

Any Help Please?
Quote by Guitar-God-Elf
Hi guys,
I recently added Maiden Heaven (Iron maiden cover compilation from Kerrang) To my itunes library since my Ipod is arriving in a couple of days and im adding all my CD's to it.

But they all come up in different sections of bands, and bands that start with the same letter are grouped together, and i have the option 'Group compilations when browsing' On.
All i want is for the album to be together so i can find the covers easily.

Any Help Please?

Where it says song, artist, album at the top. Click album.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
You just have to rename the Artist to the same name throughout the whole album..
i just put the artists name as "Various Iron Maiden Tribute"
then i put the real artists name in the song name:
ex "Flash of the Blade - Avenged Sevenfold" as the song name and "Various Iron Maiden Tribute" as the band name.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Aren't all voiceovers performed by Morgan Freeman?

I thought that was like a law or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KI2Bxcx8M
^^^^ Please watch this! we need more views to win $20 000!
at the top of itunes where it says artist, song etc.. click album and it orders the albums in alphabetical order
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I didnt know if it would group together when adding to my ipod?

Edit :

Quote by Dumebuggy
You just have to rename the Artist to the same name throughout the whole album..
i just put the artists name as "Various Iron Maiden Tribute"
then i put the real artists name in the song name:
ex "Flash of the Blade - Avenged Sevenfold" as the song name and "Various Iron Maiden Tribute" as the band name.

Exactly what i was looking for
Thanks Very Much
You could also try ticking 'part of a compilation' on the Get Info thing for each track.
Don't just rename the artists, that looks horrible.

You already have it set up right, but it groups compilations when you're browsing, and you're not browsing, you're just looking at the library. In the browser, it looks like this: