i can do them and get them to sound great i just have trouble pulling off a p.h in the middle of a riff or song li

help me please thanks :]
qtf..
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
Just pratice and remember:

1) You have to angle the pick, don't try to do pinch harmonics with the pick parallel to the strings.

2) You have to "dig" with your hand and remember that you have to do one movement, not two. Some people do two separate movement: first pick and then touch with the finger, this is wrong.
If you need a visual aid, this dude gives a pretty good lesson on exactly how they are done.
Me personally, I'm still practicing doing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I5O8P-r5Rk
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
The guy said he can do pinch harmonics, just not quick enough, he doesnt need lessons on how to do them.

Like anything, the only answer is practice, you could try playing only pinch harmonics on a riff to try and build up speed
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Quote by Snapple
The guy said he can do pinch harmonics, just not quick enough, he doesnt need lessons on how to do them.

Like anything, the only answer is practice, you could try playing only pinch harmonics on a riff to try and build up speed

That was not mentioned as a lesson for him per say. I was merely giving him a visual aid of this guy doing them quick to see if it would help him.

Quote by schismed
That was not mentioned as a lesson for him per say. I was merely giving him a visual aid of this guy doing them quick to see if it would help him.

He isnt going to learn from watching a lesson, he needs to just practice, he says he can do em so you gotta take him at his word.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Quote by Snapple
He isnt going to learn from watching a lesson, he needs to just practice, he says he can do em so you gotta take him at his word.

I can agree with the practice makes perfect method. But I stand behind some of those video lessons on Youtube. I have learned a good bit of things there due to not really having a whole lot of people I know that play guitar. I have seen several lessons that were considerably slower than the way I play them now. But I got a good feel for what I wanted to do from them.

Snapple is correct though, practicing will be the only way to speed it up.