Not sure if this is in the right spot but oh well

This is probably some dick trying to rip me off right?

Thanks for the swift response,I'm ready for its purchase and my form of payment will be by sending you Check with a 1st class mail delivery via ups which delivers next day. I'll be responsible for the pick-up and the mover's money will be included in your payment to avoid delay, cost of postage and to enable them schedule an appropriate time for the pick-up at your location as i have other properties to be moved. Would really love to come for the viewing but due to my work frame that might not be possible, please do get back to me with your full name and address including your cell and land number so i can make out payment. Awaiting your response.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
sounds a bit odd....

report him and find another buyer?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I get those all the time when I sell on CL. Ignore it. Scam.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by Tom Horn
sounds a bit odd....

report him and find another buyer?

Your best option man. Tell this dude" "
Dont get sucked in by "really needing to sell something," and winding up screwed by some scammer.
If you do though, I promise I wont laugh at you.... too much...
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
if anybody's stupid enough to fall for this one then they deserve to get ripped off
I told him I'm only accepting cash already, just wanted to know for future reference though, what I got from it is that he's sending friends to come get it while he mails me a check for which he needs personal **** that he shouldn't. I was like
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Yes, it's a scam...notice how he doesn't even mention what the item is in the message. That's because he's sent the same one to everyone on craigslist.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Yes, it's a scam...notice how he doesn't even mention what the item is in the message. That's because he's sent the same one to everyone on craigslist.

Exactly!! 100% correct. Looks like a copy/paste to me.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
Definitely a scam. Common elements of the same scam:

Never mentions the item.
Says a third party will be handling/delivering/picking up.
This person is "out of town on business" or something similar.
Is going to either pay by check or money order.

When it comes to craiglist you always want to deal in cash only unless you somehow happen to entice someone you know and trust.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by BaffAttack
Definitely a scam. Common elements of the same scam:

Never mentions the item.
Says a third party will be handling/delivering/picking up.
This person is "out of town on business" or something similar.
Is going to either pay by check or money order.

When it comes to craiglist you always want to deal in cash only unless you somehow happen to entice someone you know and trust.

I can add to that, "I cannot talk on the phone because I'm hearing impaired."

I got the same thing when I was selling my SG. My response, "Read the ad again bub, cash talks BS walks".
so let me get this straight... he wants to mail you a check which includes all costs of everything in the mail but then go pick up the guitar himself? lol? why doesnt he just bring you the check himself. also, when it comes to buying/selling over the internet, NEVER take checks. its impossible to tell if the check is legit or if they have enough funds in their account. i bought a zune 30 gb with my dad on craigslist and this is how the transaction went down:

1) we emailed him and said we were interested
2) he emailed back and told us to meet him in some parking lot at a certain time
3) we were driving there and called him halfway there and it turned out we were closer to him then the parking lot so we ended up meeting him on the side of a rode (yeh it was a tad bit sketchy)
4) he showed me the zune, let me test it out, look at it etc...
5) we gave him the money
6) we drove away, transaction complete

it was a bit sketchy but i was with my dad (i'm 16). the guy was very nice and was 95% honest. the plug that plugs into the zune had a tiny little small part missing that he didnt tell me about. it still works but it takes a bit of skill to get the plug out of the zune. so definately don't trust that guy. try finding someone else, it won't be that hard.