cmon then pit
whats the best way to improve your tolerancy to hot and spicy foods
i am a complete wimp when it comes to spicy foods
for example i just had a packet of mango chilli crisps
and they were too hot for me
so how do i make my mouth not mind hot foods
Just work your way up slowly. Start with Korma, end with Cindaloo (not vindaloo, aint hot enough) or Tindaloo. If you don't like curries then just eat chillies until you get to scotch bonnet.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
hot food has never phased me so i wouldnt know, but maybe gradually build up the spice in the food you eat
eat loads of them
or just not eat them if you don't like them..
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
i love hot foods
they taste awesome
but i cant eat them cos it hurts sometimes lol
im fine with korma and tikka masala
just nothing hotter than that atm :/
Quote by oscar666
i love hot foods
they taste awesome
but i cant eat them cos it hurts sometimes lol
im fine with korma and tikka masala
just nothing hotter than that atm :/

Go for a dansak or rogan josh next. I'm the same as you to be honest. Have a glass of milk to hand too. NOT BEER!!!!!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Go for a dansak or rogan josh next. I'm the same as you to be honest. Have a glass of milk to hand too. NOT BEER!!!!!

hrrmmm okay then

milk is good for that
im not allowed beer anyway
at least not when my parents are in
Quote by oscar666
hrrmmm okay then

milk is good for that
im not allowed beer anyway
at least not when my parents are in

Yeah just have a rogan josh. Really nice and fruity, but a bit spicier than a Tikka.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by KevVin
laser tongue surgery, get taste buds removed.

now THATS more like it
Quote by postmortem2006
the best way to build your tolerance up is to eat nowt but vindaloo for a month.

Gods honest truth.

It's Yorkshire time.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

hooray for living near yorkshire
i live like 20miles south of sheffield
so in nottinghamshire
but very close to south yorkshire
We don't take enough time to thank Nottinghamshire or South Yorkshire for anything XD

But seriously - if you just eat really spicy **** for ages you'll build up near invulnerability to it. I can chow down a 4 person serving of vindloo without too much hassle, but no matter how strong you are againt the spice your arsehole won't be as forgiving the following day haha!
Well, since I have indian blood I can eat spicy stuff. I wouldnt know how to build up tolerance really, but if you are going to build up in levels of spicyness then start with mexican, then indian, then thai green curry and stuff.

Btw what the heck is vindaloo?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by KevVin
laser tongue surgery, get taste buds removed.

or that thing in the simpsons episode where Homer drinks a candle so he can handle the chili
Evolve into a Charizard at L34, and you'll soon learn Inferno....Making you immune to any firey pain of curries while inflicting large amounts of damage to Plant-Based Pokemon...

Wait a minute...
Well, then maybe it's not thai green curry, but there's some sort of thai curry that I've had that's a decent bit spicier then most indian stuff I've had. And since my parents grew up in India, I've probably had more than you.

Also, while some currys are usually spicier than others, how spicy something is depends on how much of which spice is put in, and one cook may not cook a curry the same way as another.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by Moggan13
Evolve into a Charizard at L34, and you'll soon learn Inferno....Making you immune to any firey pain of curries while inflicting large amounts of damage to Plant-Based Pokemon...

Wait a minute...

congratulations, your moggan evolved into Make-Gilles-Lol-Gan!
||||
Quote by Moggan13

Wait a minute...

hahahaha

Consider that sigged!!