I found this on wikiHow and thought I would share it with the Pit, it's worth the read

1. Do not hit the controller on the ground or slam the keyboard. When you do this, the stuff inside of it will either break or disconnect and won't work again (e.g. character won't stop moving right because the joystick is messed up).

2. Hit something you know that it will not break (e.g. pillows, couch, etc.), but never hit the floor. You could damage something a lot more important than a controller.

3. Stop playing the game for 20 minutes; take a break, have a drink or watch some TV. You can always play another game, of course.

4. When you get back on the game, don't head right into the level. Warm up on the tutorial missions or the first level. When you are warmed up, you won't make as many careless mistakes (e.g. fall off an edge or walk into an explosive).

5. Get plenty of sleep, take care of your body, eat properly, and you'll be amazed at how well you play games due to sharp reaction times. Sleepiness, poor health, and dehydration lead to slower reaction time, which in turn lowers your skill in games that require fast thinking on your part.

6. Repeat steps as necessary.

For the entire article go here
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Are people serious when they write these articles?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
i need it. i just can't get mission 14 of rainbow six lockdown i always get killed.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Who takes video games this seriously?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
One time I couldn't beat this one big boobed blue bitch in Mass Effect. I seriously tried 50 times before I gave up and turned it off. I picked it up again the next day and beat her first try.
These tips are useless when playing ninja gaiden, There is no way to play that game without getting pissed off.

O.o http://www.wikihow.com/Release-the-Pirate-Within
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Last edited by Hellish_Wolf at Aug 3, 2008,
Quote by break-me-in
Who takes video games this seriously?

Pffft who doesn't?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I'm not 10 anymore, so I guess this doesn't apply to me.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by guitarnoobie
One time I couldn't beat this one big boobed blue bitch in Mass Effect. I seriously tried 50 times before I gave up and turned it off. I picked it up again the next day and beat her first try.

Bit like me and Condemned 2. I was stuck on the last level. Gave up after a while so i played Halo 3 and CoD4 for a few days, tried Condemned 2 again and beat the level in one go. Awesome.