Quote by magnus_maximus
Right. As an Engineer, you can build stuff. Dispensers are like vending machines that give you health. Spies have weapons called "electro sappers" which can be put onb buildings made by engies (as they're called) to disable, then destroy them. When one of your buildings is being sapped, your character says in a deep southern accent, "Spy sappin' m'ah (teleport/sentry/dispenser)". In this case, it's making use of the ambiguous meaning of dispenser for humour, with an engie crying out in anger that his dispenser is bein' sapped.

Oh.

How old is this game? It looks interesting, and lots of people know it and play it, but I've never known much about it.
Team Fortress 2 has been out for years, but it was remade recently for the orange box (you can get it standalone, too, but the orange box is an exceptional collection of games, really worth it)
Now that we are at the talking about TF2, does anyone know why I ALWAYS get disconnected?
Every single match, I get disconnected.
I have lots of playtime, but almost no points.

This is grinding my gears.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Valdean does it say in red "Connection issue [Countdown from 25]"

If so, probably because your connection is crap, which is most likely to do with A) A bad wireless connection to modem, or B) Bad connection from the modem to the internets.
Quote by _3Lm0_
Valdean does it say in red "Connection issue [Countdown from 25]"

If so, probably because your connection is crap, which is most likely to do with A) A bad wireless connection to modem, or B) Bad connection from the modem to the internets.

No Connection Issue.
It just stops, I cant move and everyone dissapears, however, the game still goes.
I hear shooting and such.
And after a minute I get dissconnected.

I have a 10mbit connection, but ill check it out.
(I don't use wireless.)
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Probably an issue with your computer then, maybe inadequate hardware and/or a corrupted Windows install.

I would use Wireshark in Linux to watch the connection... I'm not sure what you would use in Windows. You could try pinging www.google.no and watching for a drop-out.

Edit: It could also be your modem, search for connection issues related to your model of modem.
Last edited by _3Lm0_ at Aug 3, 2008,
Well, thats what you get for being a console gamer.