Hey jus wondering who everyone's favorite Guitarist/s are? like anyone else here an artist and say thats it im learning to play the guitar!!! for me it would be Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits) and Brian May (Queen) I heard Mark Knopfler playing Romeo and Juliet and Brian May on various Queen Songs and said...I gotta be able to do that!!!
Mines gotta be the fabulous Mr. Searchbar!

Seriously this is done almost every damn day.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
That's got to be John Butler and Tommy Emmanuel.

And a little bit of Chris Walla and Bo madsen ...
uhh, Zacky Vengeance.
<3
and now that i know that i'm breaking to pieces, i'll pull out my heart and i'll feed it to anyone.
Jonas Brothers
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Matt Bellamy
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
searchbar.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
you know the UG forums have been up for quite some years now...do you honestly think this thread has never been done before?
Sig space available, give me some praise
Seriously, can someone make some original threads? This topic is done every damn day.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by EnemyWolf
Searchbar, he is the best

July 08? Too early for you to be making search jokes.

On topic, Jeff Loomis is my current favourite.
John Fruciante.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by bede86
Hey jus wondering who everyone's favorite Guitarist/s are? like anyone else here an artist and say thats it im learning to play the guitar!!! for me it would be Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits) and Brian May (Queen) I heard Mark Knopfler playing Romeo and Juliet and Brian May on various Queen Songs and said...I gotta be able to do that!!!

Still, you'll never be.

Mine is Bob Dylan, Johnny Genzale or Izzy.

For solos etc Krieger, Knopfler or Lepard.

Quote by Tom_hatton

Why would anything have to be to early? If he's been here enough to know there's been thousans of threads about this already he can make the joke as much as you. Stop trying to be an elitist prick, prick. P.S Dragonforce sucks.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Why would anything have to be to early? If he's been here enough to know there's been thousans of threads about this already he can make the joke as much as you. Stop trying to be an elitist prick, prick. P.S Dragonforce sucks.

He only knows there's lots of threads like this because other people are saying it. Searchbar jokes are fucking stupid and never funny anyway.

And Dragonforce > You and all the bands you like.
Quote by Tom_hatton

There is never a right time to make searchbar jokes. They are, and always have been, extremely lame and unfunny.
Quote by Tom_hatton
He only knows there's lots of threads like this because other people are saying it. Searchbar jokes are fucking stupid and never funny anyway.

And Dragonforce > You and all the bands you like.

Why would he only know that? I've been here for 2-3 months and I've seen maybe 10 of these threads so what makes it impossible that this guy hasn't seen more than one of these? And yes the searchbar jokes are not funny, but they aren't funnier when you or someone who've been here for a longer time makes them either.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Why would he only know that? I've been here for 2-3 months and I've seen maybe 10 of these threads so what makes it impossible that this guy hasn't seen more than one of these?

10? No you haven't. I'm a regular here and I haven't seen that many.

And yes the searchbar jokes are not funny, but they aren't funnier when you or someone who've been here for a longer time makes them either.

Which is why I don't make them. But still, someone who has been here longer has most likely seen more of those threads. Therefore has more of a 'right' do make the lame jokes.
I'm going to report this thread because I have seen so many of them that I can't count them on 10 fingers.

Slash and Linde for those of you interested in my favorite guitarists...
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society