I got it about a year ago, but now having realised that I made a naive mistake, and that I have no use for it, I am deciding to sell it.

It is in mint condition, hardly been used, but it will not be in its original packaging.

The original power supply is broken, so I am throwing in a universal power supply with it. It is going to be put on Ebay, so as soon as it's up, I will post a link to the auction, so you can see the pictures.

I am looking for about £110. I payed £155 for it, but they have become a decent amount cheaper since then.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Dude, I may call you on that. Is the tracking on the WH-1 better than the WH-4, because I think my WH-4 is a bit weak at times and sucks a little too much tone.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Oh and would you ship to Australia?
Damn this lack of edit button
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
Oh and would you ship to Australia?
Damn this lack of edit button

Shipping to Australia would probably cost more that the pedal itself... Fraid not mate, sorry.
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
^^Really????
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
you might get a lot more potential buyers if you look on harmony central. they have a lot more people serious about buying gear and I've seen more than a few people looking for that pedal specifically.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by andyd93
Shipping to Australia would probably cost more that the pedal itself... Fraid not mate, sorry.

No worries, thanks mate!
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
ive sent you a PM about this? i can paypal you the money this evening? do you have any ebay feedback or other kinda feedback?

john