So has anybody else bought or used this guitar, I'm looking at buying it and need some other reviews besides ones on music stores websites.
first of all: PLEASE read my signature.

second: theres alot to tell about guitars. Can you be more specific? Do you have specific questions about the LTD EC-1000?
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Technically LP CL it's LTD by ESP. but for the sake of talking lets call it an LTD.
Anyway, it should have some reviews here.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Technically LP CL it's LTD by ESP. but for the sake of talking lets call it an LTD.
Anyway, it should have some reviews here.

Just like its squier by fender? Yes?
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Yeah, I think.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
point proven.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
TS, i really like the guitar itself, just not the EMG's, if EMG's are what you like, then it should be a great guitar for you, look up some clips on youtube, and go to the review section here, there should be more than enough, ESP also has a dealer page on it's website so you can look up a dealer near you to try them out.
Quote by Chad11491
TS, i really like the guitar itself, just not the EMG's, if EMG's are what you like, then it should be a great guitar for you, look up some clips on youtube, and go to the review section here, there should be more than enough, ESP also has a dealer page on it's website so you can look up a dealer near you to try them out.

Well I was thinking about the seymour duncans more than the EMG's, because I am not a big fan of EMG's, and I just remembered about the review part of UG, woops
^Nice to hear you have good taste. I personally CERTAINLY would go for the duncans. There's nothing EMG's can what they cant. But vice versa, there is.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl