Page 1 of 5
Ok, the game works like this: I'll put up the first note, the next poster adds the second note.
Rules are: don't imitate known riffs and please don't **** it up by misplacing octaves or some **** like that, mkay?
Guitar is in standard tuning.

E----------
B------------
G------------
D-----------
A-----------
E-9--------
E----------
B------------
G------------
D-----------
A--10--------
E-9--------
E----------
B------------
G------------
D-----------
A----9-------
E-9--------

I don't think this belongs here.
E----------
B------------
G------------
D-------10----
A----9-------
E-9--------

Tritone!
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

E----------------24-
B-------------------
G-------------------
D--------11---------
A----10-------------
E-9---------------
E----------
B------------
G------------
D------11--9--
A--10--------
E-9--------
meh
E----------------24-
B---------------------1b
G-------------------
D--------11---------
A----10-------------
E-9---------------
E----------------24-28
B-------------------
G-------------------
D--------11---------
A----10-------------
E-9---------------

Nah just kidding

E----------------24--21-
B----------------------
G----------------------
D--------11-----------
A----10---------------
E-9--------------------
Quote by fob12
E----------
B------------
G------------
D-----------
A----9-------
E-9--------

I don't think this belongs here.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
E-----------------------
B------------
G------------
D------11--9--
A--10--------
E-9------------8--

edit: how am I so late?
E----------------24-
B---------------------1b
G-------------------
D--------11--------- /<wh>
A----10-------------17 /
E-9--------------- \ /
\ /
\/

Hopefully this works
Ok didn't, ignore.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Steve The Plank
I hearby claim the rights to any riff produced here that sounds half-decent.

Don't bother, it won't.
E-----------------------14~
B-----------------------14~
G-----------------------14~
D------11--9--
A--10--------
E-9------------8--
E-----------------------14~-----------------
B-----------------------14~----------17b--
G-----------------------14~-----------------
D------11--9---------------------------------
A--10-----------------------------------------
E-9------------8-----------------------------
E-----------------------14~---------------------------------------
B-----------------------14~----------17b--EPIC VIBRATO!!!
G-----------------------14~-----------------------------------
D------11--9-------------------------------------------------
A--10-------------------------------------------------------
E-9------------8----------------------------------------------
A--10-------------------------------------------------------
E-9------------8------------------------------------------------16s0 AND DO IT ALL AGAIN

:p
Need a name to my band

Ozzy and Zakk ROCKS

Fuc*ing bad gear:
Squier Strat
Squier amp [from de pack --']
pedal ZOOM G2.1x

In terms of buying:
Fender 100W amp
Quote by Tom_hatton
E----------------24-
B-------------------
G-------------------
D--------11---------
A----10-------------
E-9---------------

I'm laughing so hard at this thread, I seriously am going to lose it. Thank you, pit, for bringing me out of my mood today. Omg I'm gonna die xD
E-----------------------14~---------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-----------------------14~----------17b--EPIC VIBRATO!!!--------------------------------------
G-----------------------14~---------------------------------------------------------------------------11
D------11--9------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A--10--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-9------------8------------------------------------------------16s0 AND DO IT ALL AGAIN
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Quote by Slash42x
I'm laughing so hard at this thread, I seriously am going to lose it. Thank you, pit, for bringing me out of my mood today. Omg I'm gonna die xD

Who knows?

Maybe the fu**ing big tiny finger of paul gilbert reaches there, who knows xDD
Need a name to my band

Ozzy and Zakk ROCKS

Fuc*ing bad gear:
Squier Strat
pedal ZOOM G2.1x

In terms of buying:
Fender 100W amp
wow pit umm... according to my ears this riff sucks.. haha
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
E-----------------------14~---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-----------------------14~----------17b--EPIC VIBRATO!!!--------------------------------------------
G-----------------------14~---------------------------------------------------------------------------11--10
D------11--9------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A--10--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-9------------8------------------------------------------------16s0 AND DO IT ALL AGAIN-----------
Quote by Pr3vieWX360
wow pit umm... according to my ears this riff sucks.. haha

2nd'd haha, funny stuff though
Quote by Dance_of_Death
E-----------------------14~---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-----------------------14~----------17b--EPIC VIBRATO!!!--------------------------------------------
G-----------------------14~---------------------------------------------------------------------------11--10
D------11--9------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A--10--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-9------------8------------------------------------------------16s0 AND DO IT ALL AGAIN-----------

This riff is a paradox! Once we get to the "--16s0 AND DO IT ALL AGAIN-" part have to start over from the first note! We'll never get to those two other notes or any other notes added after that part.
Quote by guitarnoobie
This riff is a paradox! Once we get to the "--16s0 AND DO IT ALL AGAIN-" part have to start over from the first note! We'll never get to those two other notes or any other notes added after that part.

Stop being realistic.
Quote by zakkn'slash
A--10------------------------------------------------------------------1--

:p

This is a pretty epic riff.
E-----------------------14~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-----------------------14~----------17b--EPIC VIBRATO!!!----------------------------------------------------
G-----------------------14~---------------------------------------------------------------------------11--10------
D------11--9----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0h2
A--10-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-9------------8------------------------------------------------16s0 AND DO IT ALL AGAIN--------------------
Quote by MoleMania
Stop being realistic.

He's actually right
Need a name to my band

Ozzy and Zakk ROCKS

Fuc*ing bad gear:
Squier Strat
pedal ZOOM G2.1x

In terms of buying:
Fender 100W amp
B-----------------------14~----------17b--EPIC VIBRATO!!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------23ph
Quote by Time Bomb
B-----------------------14~----------17b--EPIC VIBRATO!!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------23ph

*looks at fender strat*

**** YOU!
Quote by Time Bomb

OMFG
A pinch harmonic in the 23th fret, you're so fuc**ng high man!
Need a name to my band

Ozzy and Zakk ROCKS

Fuc*ing bad gear:
Squier Strat
pedal ZOOM G2.1x

In terms of buying:
Fender 100W amp
----------------------7---------------------------
------------------5--------------5-----24-------------
---------------5-----------5-----------------------
------------5-----------------5-----------------------