On that riff just after the intro, do i have to strum open low E and 2nd fret A string at the same time or just open low E then strum the A string and slide to seven? Ive been stuck on this for the past 2 days so any help apprecited....o and this is the tab im using, http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/m/metallica/enter_sandman_tab.htm
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Quote by MaXiMuse
Can`t you read tabs?
D|--------5---------
A|----7-----------7-
E|-0--------6-5--

are you stupid?
i sed the riff AFTER the intro u dumbasses and this is what i ment
5|--2---------------------------------/7------------------------------/7-----------|
6|--0---0---0---0---0---0---0--------0---0---0---0---0---0---0---------------|
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
You play how it reads, then when it gets to the E (7th fret, A string), you play a note from below that fret, and slide upwards to the 7th fret.
Quote by MaXiMuse
Copied the wrong bit.

sorry u beat me 2 it lol
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
but like u sed if i play the open E and 2nd fret on the A and then slide up, it dusent sound rite, what i did before was strum E then quickly strum 2 and slide the repeat that....
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Pibbz
5|--2---------------------------------/7------------------------------/7-----------|
6|--0---0---0---0---0---0---0--------0---0---0---0---0---0---0---------------|

i like how he asked for your help and called you dumbasses. ungrateful nub.cant even play enter sandman....
Quote by Twist of fate
Once, I watched Star Wars episode 4. I timed myself so that I came right when the death star blew up.

Afterwards, Han Solo said "Great shot kid, that was one in a million!"
I don't know how to explain it. Watch a cover on youtube maybe?

You play the

Followed by 6 open E's. And then you play in the song I think they go from B, so second fret, and very quickly slide it up to the 7th. It's not a slow slide from memory. You have to do it fast for it to sound right.
got it now thnkz evry1
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
hmm I play it like this:

5|--2------------------------------- 5/7------------------------------5/7-----------|
6|--0---0---0---0---0---0---0---------0---0---0---0---0---0---0---------------|

sounds just like het and ham play it to me anyway.. i play the song every day i think. just a bit obsessive
Quote by Pibbz

I find this humorous.