Or just Marty Friedmen bends in general. Can anyone help me figure out how to do the bend at around 3:23? Alot of the bends are a sort of prebend where he's bending it in one direction and follows through to complete the pitch in the opposite direction but this one is different. Anyone know how to do it?
A Lot of the time he'll start on a note thats not in the key, usually a semitone off and bend it up and i think thats what he does here. on the b string he bends at 14 pulls off to 12 then bends starting on 13. Thats how i play it at least.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
yeah, you prebend the note a bit sharp, then strike the string with your pick, quickly release the bend and then rebend to the pitch you're trying to hit.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?