I got a Peavey Triple XXX new back in early May. Whenever i turn on the power and leave it in standby to warm up, the tubes do not glow and i have no glowing or output when the standby switch is turned to "on". There have also been a few times while i was playing that i noticed a slight decrease in output volume and saturation; as in it started to sound a bit thin, but after a couple of moments it would sound fine. The LED lights still come on so i know it isnt the fuse. Could anyone help me out ?
the downfall of UG...........

Quote by obey_yourmaster
Who the heck is Ronnie James Dio? I vote Bruce
!

??? anyone???
the downfall of UG...........

Quote by obey_yourmaster
Who the heck is Ronnie James Dio? I vote Bruce
!

New Tube time is always fun

if you want to change your amp's tone at all now is the time to do it. Or, you can just replace with what you have now.

There is a Everything Tubes Sticky and a Peavey Ultra/XXX/JSX thread not too far back if that helps at all.

Good luck.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
New Tube time is always fun

if you want to change your amp's tone at all now is the time to do it. Or, you can just replace with what you have now.

There is a Everything Tubes Sticky and a Peavey Ultra/XXX/JSX thread not too far back if that helps at all.

Good luck.

i agree...sounds like tubes
I guarantee your tubes are lighting, or there would be no audio. It sometimes doesn't appear they are lit, but it's not possible for audio to pass without them lit. All the same, the decreases in audio can certainly be tube related. Make sure the bias is checked when new power tubes go in man.