when you go to a restaurant and eat an enchilada/burrito with rice on one side and beans or whatever on the other side how do you eat it?

i usually start off eating the burrito, and if anything spills out i leave it there, then at the end i mix it all then eat it.
the ONLY way.
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
I sensually spread the hot, juicy folds apart and begin to scoop up the goodies inside with my tongue. After it's lubed up I proceed to stick my penis in it. By this point the staff of the restaurant are asking me to leave, but I'm so in to it I can't stop and I blow my hot, thick load all over the place. Then I leave.

Seriously, grab and bite
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
i normally eat it all in balance... i tend to eat a bite of beans then rice then enchiladas then some chips then some beans then some rice then some enchiladas... etc.
Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
Quote by Slone
I sensually spread the hot, juicy folds apart and begin to scoop up the goodies inside with my tongue. After it's lubed up I proceed to stick my penis in it. By this point the staff of the restaurant are asking me to leave, but I'm so in to it I can't stop and I blow my hot, thick load all over the place. Then I leave.

Seriously, grab and bite

Ya, I eat some of the burrito then the sides, then back to burrito.
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

I eat it the South Park way.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
whats the south park way?
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!