I have been browsing around and have found 3 electric guitars that are good options for me. There is the Epiphone LP Special II, the Epi. SG-Special, or the Dean Vendetta. I am open to all other suggestions If you have any. Your advice is grately appreciated. Thanks!
I just recently started playing and I bought a cherry sunburst Epiphone special II. It is an extremely nice looking guitar. Out of the box the action was very high so I had a setup done. Also put some Elixir strings on it. I don't know much, but the guitar isn't very heavy and sounds very nice. It was part of a starter pack that cost about $269 with a 15 watt amp that includes overdrive and reverb. Check guitar center.
Quote by toppsseller
I just recently started playing and I bought a cherry sunburst Epiphone special II. It is an extremely nice looking guitar. Out of the box the action was very high so I had a setup done. Also put some Elixir strings on it. I don't know much, but the guitar isn't very heavy and sounds very nice. It was part of a starter pack that cost about $269 with a 15 watt amp that includes overdrive and reverb. Check guitar center.

Same here, but I just bought the guitar and got a marshall amp seperatly
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
I own the epiphone special sg and i love it. i have it in the cherry color and the guitar itself was $162, but where i live there is a tax on it i guess, so it ended being 200, but besides that i still love it.
playing guitar is one big musical journey

My gear:
Epiphone special sg
Line 6 spider III 15 watt amp
Digitech bad monkey tube overdrive
Digitech grunge distortion
Digitech hyper phase phaser
dunlop original cry baby wah.