i have a DS-1 and its been working for like 3 days and the red light won't go on it will make my amp sound louder like it usually does but it wont give me distortion nor will the light go on. Did i break it just from moving it around or something?
Try a new battery, check the connecters for the battery make sure the positive and negative are both on tight.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by AthenasGhost
Try a new battery, check the connecters for the battery make sure the positive and negative are both on tight.

oo ur right it said i should of disconnected everytime im done with it i didn't kno thx i was like it cant be out of battaries in like 3 days of only 3 hours but i guess cause i didn't disconnect or cause the battery sucks but thank you
Quote by Curlyboy
oo ur right it said i should of disconnected everytime im done with it i didn't kno thx i was like it cant be out of battaries in like 3 days of only 3 hours but i guess cause i didn't disconnect or cause the battery sucks but thank you

Yeah, if your going to be away from your guitar for a long time, say more than 30 minutes your best bet is to unplug all the chords from the pedal because some pedals can suck a battery dry overnight
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.