Hello, I'm getting a vox ad15vt soon and I wish to use the line out prot it has to link it directly to my pc for some recording for youtube etc. what cables do i need to do so?
If your camera has an audio input, run the audio to that to keep it synced or you could just run the amp and use the mic on the camera if its fair.

As or recording audio (leaving video out of this for now) you really should use an interface for better quality however you may have some luck running from the line out of the amp to the blue line input on your sound card. If there's no line in try the mic port and use Audacity to record and edit the track.

Use a TRS 1/4" to 1/8" cable for the connection.
Last edited by moody07747 at Aug 3, 2008,