OK........i totally need help with this one. i found a used marshall jcm900 lead guitar cabinet on ebay for $210. oh...it sounds good, i know....but....the idiot who put it up on ebay DOESNT SAY HOW MANY WATTS IT IS!!!!

ive sent him/her all kinds of e-mails asking, and of course.....have gotten no answer.

its really starting to get annoying because the days before it gets sold is quickly coming to a close....

i know one of you out there has/knows stuff about these cabs...so please TELL ME HOW MANY FREAKING WATTS IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for your time. AND ROCK ON.
Just google it.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau

Well the JCM900 head is 100 watts, so are you planning on getting a head with more watts than that? If not, there isn't a problem...

EDIT: It's probably just a 1960 cabinet so it will follow these specs ...

EDIT2: Is is it this one?: http://cgi.ebay.com/MARSHALL-JCM900-LEAD-1960A-CABINET-4X12_W0QQitemZ170243556642QQihZ007QQcategoryZ121165QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Last edited by T!AN at Aug 3, 2008,
well im planning to get a jcm2203kk which is 100 watts of sheer metal, but only have about 270 bucks to go towards the cab, so i need to know if this one is 100 watts!!!!
^ yes it is.

If you skimp on the cab though your whole sound is going to suffer. Marshall 1960s are fine but don't get something like an MG cab...
ha i was seriously thinking about getting a slant mg cab, but a friend told me mg cabs suck big time. why are they so bad?
Quote by ledzeppelin7900
OK........i totally need help with this one. i found a used marshall jcm900 lead guitar cabinet on ebay for $210. oh...it sounds good, i know....but....the idiot who put it up on ebay DOESNT SAY HOW MANY WATTS IT IS!!!!

ive sent him/her all kinds of e-mails asking, and of course.....have gotten no answer.

its really starting to get annoying because the days before it gets sold is quickly coming to a close....

i know one of you out there has/knows stuff about these cabs...so please TELL ME HOW MANY FREAKING WATTS IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for your time. AND ROCK ON.

If they're not responding to your questions, it may be better to just walk away from that one. Anyone could have swapped speakers or something.
I just checked the listing, & it's a new seller with zero feedback. WALK AWAY. DO NOT BID ON IT, YOU'LL PROBABLY GET BURNED.
It could be legit, but some ebay noob selling a large big-ticket item as their first sale?
WTF? My vote says it's a scam.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
someone who would be selling a JCM900 and doesn't know the wattage ? .. sounds suspicious ...
yeah, DON'T BUY THIS!!! Listen to riffhog and Woozye

Have you looked at Craigslist?
O O

___
Quote by riffhog
I just checked the listing, & it's a new seller with zero feedback. WALK AWAY. DO NOT BID ON IT, YOU'LL PROBABLY GET BURNED.

We all have to start somewhere.

But they seem to have no idea about it so it does seem a little fishy. Get a Vader cab. Similar price but a better cab